• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea Vs Fc Copenhagen

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Uefa Champions League match against FC Copenhagen, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45 hrs, Wednesday, 16th March 2011, at Stamford Bridge.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Important Stream Info

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

Sir   

I hope that Torres scores this game. It would be ideal for team.

Me too. By the time this game comes around, the boys would of had 9 days off. So hoping for a really good performance, and a nice win. The game isn't by any means over, but clearly we're in a fantastic position to go through.

Cech

Bosingwa Ivanovic JT Zhirkov

Essien Ramires Lampard

Malouda Torres Anelka

Malouda must hit some sort of form sometime? Anelka has been in shit hot form in the UCL, so I would play him, and with the doubts over Drogba's fitness. Torres is a no brainer, lets get this guy a goal! Cole needs a rest, despite having not played for 9 days, I wouldn't mind putting Zhirkov there. No Luiz, so Bosingwa rb and Ivanovic cb as per.

droggles   

@Sir Robben: Yep I think it looks good. Kalou can come off the bench at 60 mins or so, he really brings a lot of brightness to the team. Although I doubt Carlo will go back to the 4-3-3 after a good streak with the 4-4-2.

Check

Bos,Bane,JT,Yuri

Rambo,Lamps,Essien,Malouda

Nando, Anelka/Kalou

Hoping for a comfortable 2-0 win tonight to take us through, hopefully FT can finally score. I'd play Anelka and Torres up front, given that Anelka had no part in the game against Blackpool:

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - JT - Cole

Ramires - Essien - Lampard - Zhirkov

Torres - Anelka

Cech

Bos Bane JT Cole

Ramires Essien Lamps Malouda

Anelka Torres

See no point in resting players as like someone said they've had 9 days off and although we're in a good position to go through it's not finished quite yet.

Would be brilliant if Torres could grab a goal in time to boost his confidence for the big game on Sunday. Hopefully the boys will finish this tie off by half time so a few subs can be made during the course of the second half (Cole for Zhirkov, Essien for Mikel (is he fit?) and give Drogba a run out).

Surely, we won't have a rough night like we did against Liverpool two seasons ago? One thing is for sure that Copenhagen will be in better shape than they were in the first leg given that their Danish league resumed last weekend.

With more than 1 week off, the players would be fresh and hopefully, their mentality and attitude are right. Get complacent and we will be punished! The first goal in this game might be crucial. If Copenhagen score first, then I'm afraid things might get sticky and nervy! Hopefully that won't be the case.

I can see Ancelotti maybe making one or two changes for this game. Making a wholesale changes would be madness! McEachran might get a start in this game and if he does, then I doubt we'll go 4-4-2. Either way, hope to see him get a length of game time.

Just hope Ancelotti would be slightly cautious for this one given the advantage we had and not going gung-ho like we did at times in recent games.