• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Japan Earthquake/tsunami

Sir   

Thoughts are with them at this time. Seeing the pictures on the news, just leaves me speechless.

Do we have any fans on here from Japan?

Sadly people on here are more interested about what's going on with Facebook and Twitter.

It's terrible what's happened, sometimes we don't know how lucky we are in England, sure we get flooding, but

nothing as terrible as this.

The really sad thing is, some people may never be found.

Sir   

Sadly people on here are more interested about what's going on with Facebook and Twitter.

It's terrible what's happened, sometimes we don't know how lucky we are in England, sure we get flooding, but

Exactly. Seeing the pictures and the videos, as I said just leaves me speechless. You find it hard to to even try and take in what has happened.

To be fair, reading both Facebook/Twitter for this event has been rather interesting and quite informative. Several CBS & NBC reporters twitter what they find out and it usually is on there first before on a site or TV.

With that said, I can't stand Facebook and Twitter can be annoying as hell a lot of the time