• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleeping Dave

Organised Bus Travel To Stoke Away

If anyone has still not organised your journey up to Stoke on Saturday April 2 few of us from West London have organised a bus trip on a 53-seater leaving from South Ruislip tube station with a possibility for pick-up at Notting Hill Gate as well. Please note that the bus will only stop in South Ruislip (or any other destination that's on the way down to London) on the way back and I would assume we'll try and leave approx 30 minutes after the game's finished.

At the moment the cost per person is roughly £25 each, but the more we can fill up the bus the cheaper it will get for everyone. At the moment we have something like 10 seats available.

We have booked this exact bus on three other occassions (Liverpool away April 2010, Liverpool away November 2010 and Everton away in the FA Cup January 2011) and it has been a huge success every time. I posted a similar thread for the away game at Anfield this season and we did get a few CFCnet posters on the bus and in general I think they were very satisfied. The bus trip has basically no (or atleast very few restrictions) and alcohol consumption is obviously allowed. Smoking is generally also ok although they did try to restrict it a tad last time around (with very little success).

If you like a few pints on your way up north and like a good sing-song and some top notch comedy you will love this bus trip. Imagine a Thomas Cook bus (urgh I know) but now imagine it being on the complete opposite side of the scale (instead of a funeral its one massive party).

If you're interested please just send me a PM or post in this thread.

Cheers

Dave

If you are traveling to the Stoke cup game look up our Away supporters venue on www.matchdayaway.co.uk

Around 300 of you came in 2009 & 20010 dave G info@matchdayaway.co.uk

JayD   

If you are traveling to the Stoke cup game look up our Away supporters venue on www.matchdayaway.co.uk

Around 300 of you came in 2009 & 20010 dave G info@matchdayaway.co.uk

Stoke cup game?

Maybe I've missed something here...

Anyway, shame we didn't know about this previously, would be up for it.

You know which club does have an upcoming Carling Cup 3rd round game at Stoke...

Have we been mistaken for a Spurs forum?!?