• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleeping Dave

Organised Bus Travel For The Cl Away Tie Against Man Utd

We are organising a bus trip on a 53-seater leaving from South Ruislip tube station for the CL away tie against Manchester United on Tuesday April 12. Please note that the bus will only stop in South Ruislip (or any other destination that's on the way down to London) on the way back and I would assume we'll try and leave approx 30 minutes after the game's finished. We are aiming to leave South Ruislip at 1:30pm on the day of the game and we are a few who will meet up in the Middlesex Arms for a few pints and lunch before we depart.

At the moment the cost per person is roughly £30 each.

We have booked this exact bus on three other occassions (Liverpool away April 2010, Liverpool away November 2010 and Everton away in the FA Cup January 2011) and it has been a huge success every time. The bus trip has basically no (or atleast very few restrictions) and alcohol consumption is obviously allowed. Smoking is generally also ok although they did try to restrict it a tad last time around (with very little success).

If you like a few pints on your way up north and like a good sing-song and some top notch comedy you will love this bus trip. We still have spaces left for the same bus up to Stoke on April 2.

If you're interested please just send me a PM or post in this thread.

Cheers

Dave

Presuming I get a ticket, I might be interested ... Are people you've vehemently argued with online welcome?

Haha of course! Not that I remember many heated arguments?

Just send me a message with your full name and how many LPs you've got (ball park is alright - just so we can try to figure out how many will manage getting a ticket). Last time I checked, we are 45 who we think have sufficiently high LPs to get a ticket and another 10 who might struggle.

The we'll just add you to whatever list we think I suitable. Then we'll have to confirm how many really managed to get a ticket.

EDIT: Meaning, if you want to have a seat then send me a message.

JayD   

Hmmm, see, I would come up even without a ticket. But I can't really stroll into a random boozer in Manchester to watch the game. Lol

Hmmm, see, I would come up even without a ticket. But I can't really stroll into a random boozer in Manchester to watch the game. Lol

Oh I've already added you to the bus list. You know, pretty much by default. You not coming? Surely you must have enough LPs? 80-90?

blue 26   

Me and 2 others are getting the train up Tuesday morning. Leaving Euston at 9, we're up for a few beers and a little sing song on the way up. How are others getting there and what are the plans when getting there??