• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yorbcfc

Man Utd Away Cl

Yorbcfc   

what are chances of getting a ticket for this one?? I've got around 50 points on membership but dont know whether that will be enough anyone any thoughts on my chances???

what are chances of getting a ticket for this one?? I've got around 50 points on membership but dont know whether that will be enough anyone any thoughts on my chances???

Depends on several factors:

Our allocation: Less then 1500 - no chance, 3000 - 5000 maybe.

Also if the tickets go on sale before the result of the 1st game - no chance. If after and we suffer a heavy defeat - good chance.

Other then that go to Club CFC Net and request a ticket using someone elses membership number who cannot attend the game.

Yorbcfc   

Depends on several factors:

Our allocation: Less then 1500 - no chance, 3000 - 5000 maybe.

Also if the tickets go on sale before the result of the 1st game - no chance. If after and we suffer a heavy defeat - good chance.

Other then that go to Club CFC Net and request a ticket using someone elses membership number who cannot attend the game.

thanks mate :) I was thinking we would get around 5000 cause I thought they give more for champions league games

I will just have to hope of getting through and go to inter away if not

I have room for one trip to Old Trafford in my budget this season. I'll give this one a miss I think. ;-)

Yorbcfc   

I have room for one trip to Old Trafford in my budget this season. I'll give this one a miss I think. ;-)

id be gutted if I miss this onee haha

We will get approx 3800 + 200 corporates.

By the time they've taken euro away scheme members and exec members / sponsors etc out of the equation, I'd expect there to be about 1400 for ST's and 1000 for members. At that sort of level ST's should be in with a shout with something like 95+ points and members 60+ say, but I imagine it will be a mad 7am scramble if they go lower than those sort of levels.

don't we get 10% of the stadium capacity? which therefore mean we would get 7500 tickets.

I am sure when Arsenal played United I nthe champions league last season they got about 7000 tickets.

From the uefa rulebook - "All clubs in the UEFA club competitions must make at least 5% of the total capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase up to 200 top-category tickets (unless otherwise agreed between the two clubs

in question) for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc. (see Articles 16 and 23 of

the UEFA Stadium Infrastructure Regulations and Article 19 of the UEFA

Safety and Security Regulations)"

Link (look on page 26, which is labelled as page 21) - http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/competitions/Regulations/01/48/42/49/1484249_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Capacity = just under 76k therefore we get 3,800 + 200 VIP seats.

Yorbcfc   

I think 5% is **** saying that they hold around 80 thousand.. we give 4000 to copenhagen other night