• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Playstation Network Hacked

Sir   

I didn't realise it was this bad, partly because I haven't been on my PS3 in like a month. But damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, this is really bad. Looks like loads of details of millions of people have been stolen!

Doesn't look like they've been honest about the whole thing. Surely they would have known alot sooner that it had been hacked.

From what they're saying doesn't look like it'll be up soon...

Flinkers   

Doesn't look like they've been honest about the whole thing. Surely they would have known alot sooner that it had been hacked.

From what they're saying doesn't look like it'll be up soon...

I read that the hack occurred between April 16 and 19 and everone was informed on the 25th. Not good PR, network security or risk management from Sony if that's the case.

Osgood 9   

Thankfully my card details weren't on the account.

For Future purchases with PSN I'll be buying a gift card for it :)

Thankfully my card details weren't on the account.

I think that's what people want to check out. I'm sure my expired card details are on there have expired but can't check. That's the worse thing about it!

Sir   

I don't think my card details are on there. I haven't ever bought anything from the PS store, so fingers crossed.

JayD   

Bad bad stuff for Sony. Look who's laughing now "Oh, you have to pay £20 a year for your XBox live gaming but I get it free" ... Ha

How long's a...

Shame, I only recently got my PS3 back online after 9 months and was looking forward to COD, stii, if it means sorting the problem then so be it.