• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Mcgoochan

The Royal Wedding

Well, I for one will be watching, being a 'Royalist', but I'm sure there will be many that won't be. I'm not going to debate the Pro's and Con's of the Monarchy, but if there is one thing this country does better than anyone else,and I mean anyone,and that is 'Pomp and Ceremony'.

The training that the Guards undertake for this is not for the faint-hearted,although there are many who do faint whilst wearing those bearskins in blazing sunshine.

I hope it doesn't rain too much for the people and that it all goes well.

It's too easy to knock this country and what we did for the world (both good and bad) I can't say I will be glued to the TV but I will be sitting there with my laptop working whilst the Mrs and child enjoy the day.

Although I am dead made up those two shits didn't get an invite as they should be locked up in the tower for treason for what they did to this country.

Benners   

Not at all interested in celebs or royals, so I didn't miss missing this one today.

In fact I wasn't really interested in my own wedding (nor was the wife, but then who could blame her?).

I spent most of the afternoon driving around my local area looking for a street party... but no joy. Shame really; I was looking forward to running over some royalists!