• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Nino Essien

Is Busquets A Racist?

http://youtu.be/fFxudyTlnhE

He is clearly saying ' Mono, Mono'...which means Monkey in English. Pratini and Co won't do anything but are we really surprised. He should be banned for 20 games in the league and Europe.Make an example of him. Racism is just horrible and especially when it come from this little sh*t.

But he plays for Barcelona, the saviours of football...

But seriously he's one of a collection of Barcelona playes that are guilty of bringing the game into disrepute with their antics, Busquets adding prejudice to his armory of face-clutching and rolling around when sneezed at....

Disgusting.

I think Busquets was just trying to get Marcelo sent off by provoking him. Reminds me of Zidane headbutting Materazzi, only it didn't work out for Busquets.

Sir   

The Barca fans were doing monkey chants when Adebayor was on the ball. Yet Abidal got cheered..... They need to learn a thing or two, me thinks.

Racism in football is rife in Spain and Italy. UEFA need to do something about it but of course they won't. If this happend in England (It doesn't because we've moved on from the dark ages) the clubs would get a huge fine and probably a points deduction in the CL group stage.

Racism in football is rife in Spain and Italy. UEFA need to do something about it but of course they won't. If this happend in England (It doesn't because we've moved on from the dark ages) the clubs would get a huge fine and probably a points deduction in the CL group stage.

I agree. This also applies to the appalling match to in the La Liga El Classico match at the Bernabeu, if that happened in the premiership the teams would be in more trouble and so much more would have been made out of it by the media.

Benners   

I think Busquets was just trying to get Marcelo sent off by provoking him. Reminds me of Zidane headbutting Materazzi, only it didn't work out for Busquets.

Do you mean by this that you consider players who use unsporting behavior acceptable, or the racism trivial?.

Do you mean by this that you consider players who use unsporting behavior acceptable, or the racism trivial?.

No, I meant that it shouldn't be taken out of context. Because Busquets might not be a racist at all off-the-pitch.

I certainly won't mind if one of our players provoke an opponent to get him sent off. So I'd be a hypocrite if I say unsporting behaviour is unacceptable. I understand that players do it for their teams, even if I resent it if its done to our players.

Benners   

No, I meant that it shouldn't be taken out of context. Because Busquets might not be a racist at all off-the-pitch.

I certainly won't mind if one of our players provoke an opponent to get him sent off. So I'd be a hypocrite if I say unsporting behaviour is unacceptable. I understand that players do it for their teams, even if I resent it if its done to our players.

We could even ask Roman to pay the refs. Then the players wouldn't even need to go to training.

It would make for exciting football too!!.