• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Carlo Ancelotti

Should he stay or should he go – Reader’s Poll  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carlo Ancelotti should remain our manager next season.?

• Yes
    • No

CFCnet would like to know our readers’ views over whether Carlo Ancelotti should remain our manager next season. Many of the staff at CFCnet feel he should stay, if only for continuity’s sake, and with the full recognition that he is the only manager in our Club’s history to win the Double.

In saying that, it is important we gauge the views of our readers not least because we have to reflect these views in our official Chelseafc.com blog and also to the media in general when they ask us to comment.

The poll is a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’. We don’t need hundreds of reasons either way – we’ve heard them all countless times – but we do need to know whether CFCnet readers want our Italian double winner to stay or to sling his hook back to Reggiolo.

We’d like to add that one winning entry will get a free download of the Clash’s iconic song, “Should I stay or should I go?”, but that’s not going to happen.

I can't see a proper replacement for him, because Guus still wants to remain with Turkey and Villas Boas doesn't want to leave Porto.

Give Carlo another chance. He won the Double last year. But it's a must to make changes in the squad. Sign young and hungry people and see what he can do with them.

I'm still not sure but now I say no, I always change my mind...

It's just that I always feel that we have to lead, otherwise we can't do much to change a game (if we're not lucky).

I was also disappointed with his team selection because he tries Anelka (a striker) behind 2 strikers but a player like Yossi for example (an AM) who previously showed he can make those through balls doesn't even get a chance when it was really about time.

Young Chelsea players won't have many opportunities and we saw how Sturridge for instance proved him wrong.

´

Still not sure though...Hiddink would be great and Villas Boas would be really interesting

If Villa Boas is not available, then he should stay until next summer when his contract expires. Maybe if Mourinho is available he could be another option, but 1. he won't be and 2. even if he somehow is available, he won't come to Chelsea.

So, my answer would be: depends of who would be his successor (personally, I am going with Villa Boas).

I voted yes he should stay. Let him get his own assistants in and leave him to it.

There is no alternative.....However, If he does go I'd give it to Mark Hughes and Zola.

I feel carlo has lost control of the team.

Guest Hesham   
Guest Hesham

I used to say yes give himone more year so he could get a chance to buy the players he wants and get rid of the players he doesn't want , but I read a couple of days ago that he doesn't think that the squad needs alot of changes and seeing the way we played against united and being outplayed by them three times in a month .. He has to go !