• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CfcPrideofLDN

2011/12 Pre-Season Thread

For a pre-season this looks like an absolute blinder. Would I also be right in saying there will be more games than usual? No Home games.

Saturday 9 July - 17:00. - Vitesse Arnhem, Gelredrome.

Saturday 16 July - Portsmouth, Fratton Park.

Thursday 21 July - Malaysia XI in Kuala Lumpur.

Sunday 24 July - Thailand All Stars in Bangkok.

Wednesday 27 July - Barclays Asia Trophy in Hong Kong, Aston Villa, Blackburn and Hong Kong 1st Division Champions, Kitchee.

Saturday 30 July - Barclays Asia Trophy in Hong Kong, Aston Villa, Blackburn and Hong Kong 1st Division Champions, Kitchee.

Saturday 6 August - Rangers, Ibrox.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2365424,00.html

Guest DDA Drogbar   
Guest DDA Drogbar

9th July isn't all that far away really.

Looking forward to seeing the new signings. Hoping and praying that Torres comes good. The hope. The unbridled hope. The lack of foresight of the inevitably crushing disappointment. Having Marco van Basten as our manager. The crushing despair that Marco van Basten is our manager. Seeing Salomon Kalou still wearing a Chelsea shirt.

Ah pre-season. Don't you just love it?

marko251   

Anyone know what way it works for tickets for pre season games? I am looking to go to Rangers vs Chelsea in August. Do they usually go on general sale or for members/season ticket holders? I'm am member so hopefully shouldn't be a problem.

droggles   

9th July isn't all that far away really.

Looking forward to seeing the new signings. Hoping and praying that Torres comes good. The hope. The unbridled hope. The lack of foresight of the inevitably crushing disappointment. Having Marco van Basten as our manager. The crushing despair that Marco van Basten is our manager. Seeing Salomon Kalou still wearing a Chelsea shirt.

Ah pre-season. Don't you just love it?

Really? I love Kalou. He's such a handy squad player/impact sub.

Anyway. I'd be happier than anyone else if we get Hiddink and Santos.

It's going to be a cracking summer with regards to transfers, unlike last season.

Juni   

Reserves are away to Crawley on the day of the Portsmouth game. That's the only game I've seen confirmed for them so far.

Guest DDA Drogbar   
Guest DDA Drogbar

Really? I love Kalou. He's such a handy squad player/impact sub.

Anyway. I'd be happier than anyone else if we get Hiddink and Santos.

It's going to be a cracking summer with regards to transfers, unlike last season.

Having flirted with both sides of the fence, I am now firmly on the 'he's crap' side. His whinging about wanting to start then turning in that performance at Old Trafford sealed the deal for me. Not good enough.

That's all I'll say on the matter, I know Sir Robben would be most displeased with me going off-topic.

BillyCFC   

Got my tickets for Vitesse-away. Wonder who'll be on the bench.

Hello mate

How did u manage to get tics already? I'm after some as there are 4 of us going. Do you know which block Chelsea will be in?

Cheers

Billy