• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Fab 4

Jack Rodwell

He's better than Henderson

Yes he is, but Henderson is NOT worth £20million, not even close to it!

I would love to see Rodwell come to Chelsea, I think it would be a great signing, but for the price of young English players at the moment, we'll have to spend a lot to bring him in.

He's better than Henderson

I don't care who he is better than. 20M for Rodwell is a huge price to pay and it's not an area we need strengthening.

He ain't Mikel, and he ain't Luiz. We have a stack of players who can play CB and DM. We don't have enough for the bench to play in the front 3 or 4 roles.

I don't care who he is better than. 20M for Rodwell is a huge price to pay and it's not an area we need strengthening.

It is a lot of money but for how good that player is/could be, £20m - over let's say, 10 years - is nothing.

Might be a silly signing but of all the silly signings we could make, this isn't that bad.

It is a lot of money but for how good that player is/could be, £20m - over let's say, 10 years - is nothing.

Might be a silly signing but of all the silly signings we could make, this isn't that bad.

It is a silly signing though, we have adequate cover for where he plays. The areas that need strengthening are possibly RB, a winger and a play-maker.

He ain't Mikel, and he ain't Luiz. We have a stack of players who can play CB and DM. We don't have enough for the bench to play in the front 3 or 4 roles.

This. Also, Everton don't have a pot to piss in and yet he still struggles to get time on the pitch. With all due respect, are Everton the sort of club you think can afford to have a £20m player on the bench more often than not? Especially seeing as attacking difficulties have often meant they have an extra man in midfield?

A decent signing if we have all the resources in the world. A terrible one when you have a budget and more specific problem areas.