• Current Donation Goals

AnniHilat0R

Thibaut Courtois Departs

Ham   
Just now, Droy was my hero said:

You sad old sole.  Obsession with a gilet.  Even if you think these things, wouldn't it be smarter not to say them?

Nice deflection. Totally avoided the point being made.......again.

And it's "soul" unless you're calling me a fish.

Just now, Ham said:

Nice deflection. Totally avoided the point being made.......again.

And it's "soul" unless you're calling me a fish.

Sorry fishface.  There was no point - just a Gordon is a Moron type rant.

Ham   
Just now, Droy was my hero said:

Sorry fishface.  There was no point - just a Gordon is a Moron type rant.

😂

Holymoly   

Personally I never really warmed to the guy. No real reason for it, he did look a bit gormless though, but I always felt while he was capable of pulling off some superb saves he could also appear a bit uncoordinated due to his size in a tight situation. I for one don't shed any tears. We move on, good luck to him. Oh but if the dog walker thing is true then you have to ask why get a dog if you don't walk it yourself?

EDIT

Just seen a picture of the dog. I'm sorry THAT is not a dog! (Nor is the dog sitter to be fair)

Edited by Holymoly

31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Personally I never really warmed to the guy. No real reason for it, he did look a bit gormless though, but I always felt while he was capable of pulling off some superb saves he could also appear a bit uncoordinated due to his size in a tight situation. I for one don't shed any tears. We move on, good luck to him. Oh but if the dog walker thing is true then you have to ask why get a dog if you don't walk it yourself?

EDIT

Just seen a picture of the dog. I'm sorry THAT is not a dog! (Nor is the dog sitter to be fair)

Any pictures of her  furry one?

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

You have to be pretty nuanced on Courtois - but essentially it is not a story about him, but about how many Chelsea fans have been swung one way or another (and often both) by the way it has been reported.
The "on strike" story was wrong.
The Chelsea shafted story was wrong.
He has probably earnt £5m a year less than he could for 2 years because he wanted this move.
He probably isn't a nice guy, but so what?  I don't think Ossie was a nice guy having read one of his autobiogs.   I doubt his ex is nice either.
I'm with you - on his wages, distance to kids is irrelevant

Take away the phoney emotional ride some fans have had with him, and I think comments over Hazard are insignificant.  He is an RM and Belgium player.  Hazard is widely believed to be on the RM list.  He was bound to get that question, and frankly from an RM fan pov it was the right answer.

Do you know what, I can't be bothered to waste any more pixels on this man. I am very confident in my own mind that I know him quite well, even though I have never met him. I think I know his motives and his little games. he's a bad egg and an over rated keeper and I'm more than happy that he's not here anymore. I'm fully behind the new chap.