• Current Donation Goals

AnniHilat0R

Thibaut Courtois Departs

paulw66   

Has it really come to this, that we give 2 hoots what our ex goalie is up to? 

Sea foot   

Or what our ex manager is up to!

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Or what our ex manager is up to!

At least that has a direct impact on CFC this season. United doing poorly is good for us.

20 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

That made me smile, but let's not forget it's not about the football for Thibault , it's about being near his kids. No doubt his ex is probably planning on how she can get out of Madrid at the first opportunity. I wonder if he'd follow her if she moved to Bilbao for instance?

She was trotted out onto the Bernabau pitch along with the little ones in an attempt to reverse some of the bad press he got, his agent even said he has tears in his eyes seeing them together. Most players just do a few kick ups on the centre circle.

11 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

She was trotted out onto the Bernabau pitch along with the little ones in an attempt to reverse some of the bad press he got, his agent even said he has tears in his eyes seeing them together. Most players just do a few kick ups on the centre circle.

But was he allowed to get within 200 yards?

Edit: The tears would be from the melting brylcream running down his forehead into his eyes. That's 40 degree heat for you Thibault.

Edited by NoblyBobly

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Has it really come to this, that we give 2 hoots what our ex goalie is up to? 

Christ on a bike, you should check out the Mourinho thread after he left (as previously mentioned)!

Michael Tucker had to hide the thread somewhere in the depths of CFCnet to stop people going on there and 'causing trouble and mischief'. 

Forum life I'm afraid.

What's old Peter Borota up to these days?

Edited by NoblyBobly

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Christ on a bike, you should check out the Mourinho thread after he left (as previously mentioned)!

Obvious difference being that Mourinho now manages a Premier League rival 

Just now, paulw66 said:

Obvious difference being that Mourinho now manages a Premier League rival 

Well he is now but he wasn't when he left,  and that was when the shite hit the fan on this forum (and for quite some time).

I know he left and I shouldn't care but old big nose seems to:

He is still coming out and slagging off Chelsea from Madrid where he can't seem to get a game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6126977/Thibaut-Courtois-says-level-Real-Madrid-higher-Chelsea.html

Some players show real class after joining another club, ( Torres springs to mind ) others, as in this case, don't.