• Current Donation Goals

AnniHilat0R

Thibaut Courtois Departs

Boris999   

Shocking decision, utterly shocking. I don't want an official Chelsea player having a stormer, and preventing us winning the Super Cup, when a probable lesser goalkeeper won't be as good as the one we bloody own!!!!!! Ridiculous.

I don't think it's as horrendous a decision as that.

I'd be actually a bit more worried from Courtois point of view. Have amazing game, get a bad start with Chelsea's supporters. Have a horrendous game, end up fending off all sorts of allegations. Lot's of pressure there.

Sir   

Come on - it is only a glorified Charity Shield.

How many times in our history have we had an opportunity to win such a trophy? I want it won!

Come on, he deserves it. No use creating bad blood between him and the club over this. If he plays well we can be proud of our lad and if he's bad it raises our chances to win it. Knowing Courtois he'll just look forward to it, the pressure rarely gets to him.

How many times in our history have we had an opportunity to win such a trophy? I want it won!

Well we did miss out by 1 year in 1971 because the it only started the following year (a habit for us).

But in 1998 we went and won the thing you may recall.

100%, we should go full out for everything, winning generates positive feelings which generates winning. 7 trophies up for grabs next season and we should go for as many as possible Comm shield, prem, fa cup, carling cup plus CL, super cup and club world cup.

can't understand the assumptions that the Supercup is a no nothing trophy!! Not a lot of teams can play in that game as you have to be eitjer the Champions League Winners or the Europa league to get in. I want this trophy badly! Really really badlyand I hope the players dont adopt the same mentality as some on here.

This is a once in a liftime trophy. Unless of course you are barcelona or Real madrid...

But I have no problems with Courtois playing. He deserves to play after how much he's done for the team...

I thought already won against real haven't won the world club cup I think