• Current Donation Goals

AnniHilat0R

Thibaut Courtois Departs

Jay Seal   

How many times in our history have we had an opportunity to win such a trophy? I want it won!

Once before I think... and we won it then.

Sir   

Sorry, I really need to fully explain my points as they may have been misread.

I was saying, in essence, we haven't exactly won it many times, and we haven't exactly had the opportunity to win it many times in our history, and I really, really want us to go all out and win it! If I recall we're one trophy behind Spurs total tally. We are/and need to make history, not live off it.

Sir   

Well we did miss out by 1 year in 1971 because the it only started the following year (a habit for us).

But in 1998 we went and won the thing you may recall.

Yes, I remember well!

Sir   

I thought already won against real haven't won the world club cup I think

Yes we did.

My original point was misread by a few of you guys, but don't worry.

I think what sir meant was how many more times will we have the chance to win it at Monanco, seeing as they are moving it next year so we will have to defend it somewhere else.....

;)

Sir   

100%, we should go full out for everything, winning generates positive feelings which generates winning. 7 trophies up for grabs next season and we should go for as many as possible Comm shield, prem, fa cup, carling cup plus CL, super cup and club world cup.

Exactly, as I've said a lot before, even the community shield means a lot to me!!! Every title we win, to me, is a middle finger up to all our haters.

If I recall we're one trophy behind Spurs total tally.

Only if you include the Charity/Community Shield. Take that out and we're already ahead, even if you don't count our Super Cup win in '98.

zoric   

It's one of the conditions of Falcao deal ;)

Falcao will cost €60 million. The buy out clause, as per usual when it comes to Atlético's best players.

Sir   

Only if you include the Charity/Community Shield. Take that out and we're already ahead, even if you don't count our Super Cup win in '98.

That doesn't get included as a trophy/title????

Sciatika   

That doesn't get included as a trophy/title????

It does when S purs are counting. Mind you, they also count The Norwich Hospital Charity Cup