• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea V West Brom

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against West Brom, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 17:30 hrs, Saturday, 20th August 2011, at Stamford Bridge.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Important Stream Info

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

I think we could rip WB to shreds, if Torres plays like he did against Stoke he will score I have no doubt.

West Brom will definitely come at us with the ball on the floor more than Stoke, which should be a help.

Thinking maybe 3-1 here. Have a feeling that West Brom will come at us early and take the lead, but we'll adapt to the pressure and make it 1-1 before the break.

Anyway, I doubt Mikel will be starting in this fixture due to the circumstance of his family. So maybe Ramires at dm and Benayoun starts? Or what do you all think.

next two games we should not only get 6 points but also score plenty of goals! I think these games are a great oppourtunity for Nando to get off the mark and build on his confidence! I'm sure Robbie will know all about west brom and give the players all the info they need on the best way to beat them, so I expect us to score a few goals! one thing for sure though if Torres doesn't manage to score in our next two games then I feel its going to be a long and very frustrating season for him! but after his performance against stoke I feel he will have a great chance to find the net! also next two games are a great time to give josh some minutes and I think he will get some!

Holymoly   

Please god tell Malouda and Kalou the game is in Brum

Why do people still think Ramires is a DM. For christ sake, you have had a whole season plus to watch him play.

If Mikel is out at this stage I think we're more lilely to see Lampard at DM then Ramires.