• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Manchester United V Chelsea

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Manchester United, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 16:00 hrs, Sunday, 18th September 2011, at Old Trafford.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

http://forums.CFCnet...e-live-threads/ *Stream Information*

well we go into this match as underdogs just because of our way of winning matches at the moment. we are doing just enough to win games which is good as we dont want to peak too early. all this hype with man utd and city will wear down soon enough but this game should tell us where we are at the moment. they are the form team at the moment lets just hope we can distrupt a few things along the way.

Cech

D.Luiz Ivanovic Terry Cole

R.Meireles

Ramires Lampard

Sturridge Mata

Torres

Jez   

Its going to be a tough game... and my head is saying we mite lose this. It's still early and we are improving game by game.

Based on recent form I think, Sturridge, Meireles, Mata should all definitely start. I would go with Torres up front as I liked his some what good link up play with Mata. Also I wouldn't mind seeing luiz play this as well. I would be tempted to put Ivanovic as the right back, instead of bosingwa purely based on being more stronger defensively... and we will need that with Man U playing most of their game down the flanks.

I would go with

--------------Cech

Ivanovic--Luiz-Terry--Cole

------------Meireles

Ramieres------------Lampard

---Sturridge-------Mata

---------------Torres

Subs: Hillario, Bosingwa, Anelka, Malouda, Mikel, Alex, Lukaku

Also I wouldn't mind seeing luiz play this as well.

Given that he could easily have had (and probably should have had) two yellow cards last time out, I wouldn't have him in my starting 11. He's still making silly and rash challenges that simply don't need to be made, and he's still being caught out on the wrong side of players. That part of his game doesn't seem to have improved (yet). Great goal mind, but defensively he remains suspect as far as I'm concerned.