• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Manchester United 3 - Chelsea 1

Man Of The Match  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets Your Vote

Sir   

Chelsea lost 3-1 at Old Trafford in the Premier League, against Manchester United.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Manchester United Match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Sir   

First goal, offside. Ray Wilkins bugged the help out of me, No, Ray, no matter how 'bad the defending was' it was god damn offside!!! Second, Ramires, how on earth did you miss?

Very, very disappointed. At least Torres scored, I guess.

We've got nothing to be ashamed of today.In no way have they been the better side. It wasn't our day and I'd be pretty optimistic if only we weren't 5 points behind them already. Ah well.

Ahhhhhhhh! We played better than them, matched them everywhere and I was happy. Then, as El Nino looks to be getting back to his best he missed that chance....

Unbelievable. In the end 2 offside goals made the difference. That's Old Trafford ladies and gentlemen.

Good game. Does anyone have the stats on goal attempts? I think we had double what they had.