• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frodododo

Eden Hazard

Shouldn't we be in for him? He looks pure class. Him and Mata on the flanks with (potentially) a Modric or a Gotze pulling the strings from central midfield are stuff dreams are made up of...

Why not just search the transfer talk thread regarding Hazard rather than creating a new one? We haven't been linked with him anyway so completely pointless even starting a thread. Sorry to sound harsh.

Why not just search the transfer talk thread regarding Hazard rather than creating a new one? We haven't been linked with him anyway so completely pointless even starting a thread. Sorry to sound harsh.

Sorry, found thread. Cheers buddy

Shouldn't we be in for him? He looks pure class. Him and Mata on the flanks with (potentially) a Modric or a Gotze pulling the strings from central midfield are stuff dreams are made up of...

goetze is a similar player to hazard

I know there aren't links with him, but I'm absolutely in love with this kid. He's too much good for french league and would be amazing for us. Have you seen his goals against Saint Etienne?

I would sign him in january, because the next summer we will have more competition. Real, Barcelona and City don't need him, but they want to sign everybody. Yes, he couldn't play in CL, but who cares? Luiz came and look at him.

ish   

goetze is a similar player to hazard

not really, goetze is more like mata in that although he can do stuff with the ball he prefers to keep it simple and wait for space. hazard is a bit more direct in attack. both excellent players though. would rather goetze but hazard would be more then suitable.

de bruyne is most likely a don deal, don't forget were gettizon lucas in january too. so I doubt it will be any major ins prolly few loans out, but goetze is unlikely.