• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Qpr 1 - Chelsea 0

Man Of The Match  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Man Of The Match

Sir   

Chelsea lost 1-0 at Loftus Road in the Premier League, against QPR. Please use this thread for reaction to the Match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

FLIAL   

After the genk game I sayd that anelka is very poor, after he's miss you'll still think different?

We might have lost the game, but my lord am I proud to be a Chelsea fan right now.

That was a top performance-couldn't have asked more from the boys given the shambolic Chris Foy.

Absolutely. Every player out there after the 2 red gave everything they had. So proud of them, definitely obscures the feeling and manner of the loss. Cmon Chelsea!

Sir   

Congratulations to Chris Foy for keeping up his usual anti-Chelsea bias! Every time he does a Chelsea game I worry, and today was another perfect reason as to why! I hope AVB tears him a new one in his interview!

Incredible effort by the players in the face of a disgraceful ref'ing performance. Proud to watch such a committed display, MOTM to all 9 who gave it everything in the second half

Drogba needs to have a word with himself after his sending off.

Stim   

Don't think I can sum up this game without copious amounts of swearing. Sure giving away the penalty was stupid but you can always come back against such a weak team as QPR.

But then step up chris foy.

Drogba also didn't cover himself with glory either.