• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Chelsea 3 - Arsenal 5

Man Of The Match  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets Your Vote

• Cech
    • Bosingwa
    • Ivanovic
    • Terry
    • Cole
    • Mikel
    • Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Sturridge
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Malouda
    • Lukaku
    • Meireles

Sir   

Chelsea lost 5-3 at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League, against Arsenal. Please use this thread for reaction to the Match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Codger   

League is over guys. We are not catching up to City.

How many predicted we'd win? I don't know anybody who thought we were going to win the league this season.

eyimbafc   

Well done Arsenal.. Whatever wenger did in the 2nd half, it paid off

AVB and the players should have a long look at themselves.. Naive caoching and zero defensive input.. I can hardly remember any Chelsea team that was this much of a joke defending.. He better goes back to the basics of creating a solid defensive foundation.. Two teams come out in the 2nd half.. One of the teams sorts out their defending while the other team becomes more of a joke..

Freakin Disgrace..

We were ****ed from the start with those tactics tbh. This time I hope AVB actually takes on board our high back line is ****ing horrendous for these sorts of games.