• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Terry Ate My Hamster

Norwich Away

Just a heads up that you can now buy advance train tickets for the Norwich game for £8 each way Liverpool St to Norwich, or less with a railcard.

Thought it worth sharing as it's the first non-London away I've seen reasonable ticket prices for this season.

Just a heads up that you can now buy advance train tickets for the Norwich game for £8 each way Liverpool St to Norwich, or less with a railcard.

Thought it worth sharing as it's the first non-London away I've seen reasonable ticket prices for this season.

Thanks for that fella. A lot better than paying £30+ on the day.

cook0891   

Got ours from Leicester to Norwich for £13.50 return. Does mean getting the 6.20 from Loughborough and into Norwich for 9.15am!!! 7pm train back so should be good session!!!

Bah.

If it's weird to be annoyed at missing out on Norwich away because I'll be holiday in Egypt that week, well...damn it, I guess I'm weird.

ShedRow2   

Cheers for the heads up. FirstClass return for only £35! Better than the cramped Chelsea coach for £4 less...

I don't know where to ask, so I'll do it here. Is it possible to get tickets for away fixtures as just a member, or does one have to gain loyalty points or something first? I'm thinking of going over for a couple of matches in perhaps February, and it would be nice to catch one away too. I'd just have to get my membership before that.

ShedRow2   

You'll need at least membership. Away allocation is sold 60% Season ticket holders, 40% members (or at least used to be...). Check the ticket info on the Chelsea website and it'll tell you when they go on sale to members. For the bigger games it will done in batches depending on how many loyalty points you have. For others it will be a free-for-all at 7am.

Okay, thank you!

They're probably going to have that "half a season membership", so I might get it in January and plan a trip accordingly. In other words, for a basic away match excluding the ones versus the big clubs, it shouldn't be a problem getting a ticket as a new member?

ShedRow2   

It's a little bit tricky too say...you won't get your hands on any London / or top6 away games I would imagine but a Norwich, WestBrom, Everton you might get. Just keep an eye on the Chels site. Infact...there's still tickets for Wigan away in 2weeks.