• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Live Match Thread: Chelsea V Liverpool

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Liverpool, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 16:00hrs GMT on Sunday 20th November 2011, at Stamford Bridge.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Sir   

Come on, Fernando!!!!!!! I would LOVE IT if he scored against them LOVE IT! (and won the game, obviously)

pinoy   

Our last 10 games against the original big four (Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool) doesn't look good.

Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

Chelsea 2-1 Man U

Chelsea 0-1 Man U

Man U 2-1 Chelsea

Man U 2-1 Chelsea

Man U 3-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

W2 L8 D0

That is an awful record losing 8 out of 10 games against them, bearing in mind we done the double over all of them in the 09/10 season. Something needs to change for this game.

pinoy   

If AVB doesn't decide to rest certain players who had a lot of travelling in the international break, I would like to see this team on Sunday.

273829_Chelsea.jpg

If there is one team I detest, it's Liverpool. Their arrogance, the way they taunt us over "history" yet the last time they won the League was 1990. I hope we destroy them. Pinoy's team is the one I'd go for.

Don't care how bad we play or how negative our players attitudes are perceived by the media as long as we beat the scum.

Honestly the team I despise most in football.

Would love for torres to get the winner but it's unlikely and I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

I think some people on here should be more confidant, we can win the league title despite what the media and other supporters say.

I've been looking forward to this one, a chance for Torres and Meireles to come back and haunt an overrated Liverpool team that won't be anywhere near 4th come May. I think we'll rip them apart with Torres getting a hat trick and Meireles getting one. 4-0 to the mighty Chelsea.