• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ish

Eduardo Vargas

ish   

Chelsea being linked with him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2069803/Chelsea-want-sign-Eduardo-Vargas.html

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/883764-chelsea-leading-race-for-eduardo-vargas-as-alex-nears-exit

and some stuff on him

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Eduardo-Vargas-The-new-Alexis-Sanchez/13531/

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/10/06/2698413/the-new-alexis-sanchez-why-young-sensation-eduardo-vargas-is-the-

from what I have seen not as explosive as sanchez is in terms of first 5m but a better dribbler, able to keep the ball in control while going around 2-3 players with ease, very erratic player but great stats in the scudemerica, at the reported 10million could be a steal.

In case you like, a paper mentioned Piet de Visser who went there at Santiago apparently. Does he work as CFC official?

EDIT: apparently agents are fighting for the transfer

Warfare agents to enter the business millionaire Eduardo Vargas

The Argentine Diego Christian Cativa Ogalde complaint, player's agent, did not respect agreements to sell to Europe.

by Rodrigo M. Luengo - 05/12/2011 - 12:08

While Eduardo Vargas looks on the court and the value of your pass up and up, the star player representatives an uphill battle to get into the business of selling millionaire striker, valued by the "U" in 15 million. Several scouts who offer their first contacts in the football world to promote the scorer of the Copa Sudamericana. And is that the transaction is large.

According to the Italian press, Milan, Inter and Napoli want to Vargas, and multiple portals Diego Cativa cited as representative of the player, but not so: Cristián Ogalde, along with Andres Alvarado, a native managed the career of Renca and rule out Argentina is participating in the business. Moreover, according to Alvarado, "no one knows what is a chant. I have no idea who he is, does not know the player and have never talked to us," says a third.

Cativa version is very different from their peers. According to him, worked in partnership with Ogalde until two weeks ago and moved away from him because he wanted to leave it out, although it has been referred to the "U" concrete offers of Milan and Turkish football. The trans-Andean wants no part of the Chilean agents.

"It was I who made the contacts with Milan, the Tranzospor Fenerbache and that are concrete offers, because they do not have the FIFA license agents. It also offered at Arsenal and Liverpool, but now decided to work with Mark Griffiths (another agent) and pulled me out. They do not respect the relationship we had, when Vargas was nothing I offered worldwide and is now worth much make me aside. That's not respect the code, "says a third.

Alvarado, for his part, denies any offer Italian or Turkish. At least "through us, ever. Perhaps what made directly with the University of Chile."

Also ensures that came Cativa offers Basque da Gama and Flamengo, but that Europe can not compete. Although no doubt that the player's future is in Europe, believes this year will not be sold "for its high cost. Back pay 15 million for a starting player in major league or an Argentine who is selected and shown on your team. Chile is growing much, but have no contacts agents, except Fernando Felicevich "shoot.

FIFA agent is confident that Vargas will remain in the "U", because "nobody in Europe is going to pay that amount. Eduardo is a crack and it will be better if it gets larger, it is best for the future to continue in Chile" Ali said Manoucheri who put on the Spanish east coast, Sebastian Pinto in Basque and Cristian Alvarez in Chiapas, including Chilean players, he says.

Amid all this fight, the blue star is followed closely by clubs in England. The most concrete so far is the interest of Chelsea, who even sent an emissary to follow live the ram. In Sunday's game against Spanish Union, in fact, in the stands was present Piet de Visser, personal adviser to Roman Abramovich, owner of Londoners.

http://latercera.com/noticia/deportes/2011/12/656-408856-9-la-guerra-de-agentes-para-entrar-al-millonario-negocio-de-eduardo-vargas.shtml

In case you like, a paper mentioned Piet de Visser who went there at Santiago apparently. Does he work as CFC official?

EDIT: apparently agents are fighting for the transfer

http://latercera.com...do-vargas.shtml

Piet de Visser is a Chelsea scout and advisor for Roman.

Piet de Visser is a Chelsea scout and advisor for Roman.

I know, just asking if he holds any official position or not, as the paper mentioned first that a Chelsea official went there for direct business talks.

This is the type of player that Chelsea needs to be in the market for. In that he is not that well known, he looks like he has potential, he is young plus he is not ridiculously over priced.

ish   

supposedly we are negotiating with the idea that he stays till the end of the 2012 copa liberatores. ideally I would want him right now but work permit might be an issue anyway.

I can't find any decent game footage of the guy apart from pointless Youtube comps-and they were the usual nonsense(hate the things)so does anyone know a decent source for more extensive footage of his league? I can't tell a lot about , mainly, the strength of the competition and defenders to judge at all fairly and, unlike Markovic, who just hasn't played the games, you would imagine the footage of Vargas is out there. Two spots that came up looked great but just won't work on Firefox or Chrome-video wise that is.

Anyway, he looks good and the thing I noticed was he looked to be comfortable taking men on either way so I'm interested to see if it's rare or normal for him.

Bison   

I can't find any decent game footage of the guy apart from pointless Youtube comps-and they were the usual nonsense(hate the things)so does anyone know a decent source for more extensive footage of his league? I can't tell a lot about , mainly, the strength of the competition and defenders to judge at all fairly and, unlike Markovic, who just hasn't played the games, you would imagine the footage of Vargas is out there. Two spots that came up looked great but just won't work on Firefox or Chrome-video wise that is.

Anyway, he looks good and the thing I noticed was he looked to be comfortable taking men on either way so I'm interested to see if it's rare or normal for him.

It's not a video but this is a good read on Vargas and his club - http://awatercarrier.com/2011/11/23/a-brief-introduction-to-universidad-de-chile/

He is a very interesting player from what I've read and seen so far.

ish   

his record in the current Copa Sudamericana is very good(9 goals and 3 assists in 12 games), the brazilian teams are quite strong these days but many dont take the tourney seriously. ronaldinho has scored 4 goals playing only 212 mins and starting one game.

he would be a gamble.