• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Wolves V Chelsea

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Wolves, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 15:00 hrs, Monday, 2nd January 2012, at Molineux Stadium.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Romeu

Ramires - McEachran

Sturridge - Lukaku - Mata

We'll be very lucky to get anything out of this. I bet Wolves are licking their lips already.

Can't we just forget about where we're gonna finish and start rotating the team properly. Give Josh a run, for christ sake. He doesn't even need to go out on loan. Stick him straight in the centre of midfield and he'll perform. Every single performance he's made for us, he's been top class.

Knee jerk post coming up. But here's what I want since its fairly obvious we've given up on the premier league and are bound to win the FA Cup and the Uefa Champions League:

Cech

Hutchinson Luiz Terry Bertrand

------------Romeu----------------

---rami--------------mceachran

------------Mata------------------

-------Sturridge--Torres---------

Bench: Turnbull Chalobah Bosignwa Piazon Lampard Lalkovic Kalou

The upcoming 5 months that are left it is hopeless that we will get top four if we keep playing like this. The players no longer want to play its obvious so just put them in the reserves and put the players that want to play out on the pitch. Its an experimental season right? So why not expirement with the players that will be taking our club forward instead of trying to squeeze milk out of a dead cow? If we lose with that lineup we have the excuse that its a young side, but if we lose, rather when we lose with full fledged internationals we don't have any excuses.

Lets win the champions league and get automatic qualification through those means, but in my opinion the premier league is a lost cause now.

Can't believe I'm going into a Wolves vs Chelsea match expecting a loss. That's how dire it is.

MrX   

Knee jerk post coming up. But here's what I want since its fairly obvious we've given up on the premier league and are bound to win the FA Cup and the Uefa Champions League:

Cech

Hutchinson Luiz Terry Bertrand

------------Romeu----------------

---rami--------------mceachran

------------Mata------------------

-------Sturridge--Torres---------

Bench: Turnbull Chalobah Bosignwa Piazon Lampard Lalkovic Kalou

The upcoming 5 months that are left it is hopeless that we will get top four if we keep playing like this. The players no longer want to play its obvious so just put them in the reserves and put the players that want to play out on the pitch. Its an experimental season right? So why not expirement with the players that will be taking our club forward instead of trying to squeeze milk out of a dead cow? If we lose with that lineup we have the excuse that its a young side, but if we lose, rather when we lose with full fledged internationals we don't have any excuses.

Lets win the champions league and get automatic qualification through those means, but in my opinion the premier league is a lost cause now.

Can't believe I'm going into a Wolves vs Chelsea match expecting a loss. That's how dire it is.

This team would play exactly the same as this one today. Why? There is NO WIDTH in the formation. I'm 100% sure we would watch the same dire performance as today. You don't need to be a genious to see that you can easily beat a team like you set it with the same system as Villa set today. Why do you think would be any different? Mceachran is not a magician, yes he is class, I'm also wondering why he is not getting chances, but he cannot do wonders for us, at least no at his present age.

This team would play exactly the same as this one today. Why? There is NO WIDTH in the formation. I'm 100% sure we would watch the same dire performance as today. You don't need to be a genious to see that you can easily beat a team like you set it with the same system as Villa set today. Why do you think would be any different? Mceachran is not a magician, yes he is class, I'm also wondering why he is not getting chances, but he cannot do wonders for us, at least no at his present age.

Grasping at straws at the moment. We don't have a winger, as in a true full fledged winger that can give us width of any sort. Malouda is a Left mid that was transitioned to a LW, Kalou, Sturridge is a CF transferred to a rw, Mata is an Attack midfielder converted to a LW, Lukaku is a Striker transitioned to a RW. Our fullbacks are our width and they haven't been delivering. For this reason until we get the winners we need, its obvious 4-3-3 isn't the answer.

Edit: Forgot about Kakuta who's on loan...