• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Kante

César Azpilicueta

There are a couple of links today with us for Azpillcueta.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle849159.html

The other is in the Mail

From what I have seen of this player, I would be quite happy to sign him especially for £12m, as he is still only 22 ad quite athletic, while he seems to be able to defend better than Van Der Wiel, who we have also been linked with. While, if he did get him it would allow us to finally dispose of Bosingwa and Paulo (as much as I love him) which can only be beneficial.

If we do sign him imagine the mare the commentators will have with his name. These guys pronounce bosignwa as bowinwa and Romeu as Romoo.

"Azteca to Romoo, Romoo to Ramrez."

todongo   

might be a good idea. pick up the Mexican guy with nearly the same name too.

JayCexy   

At this very moment, anything is better then Bosingwa. Sorry to say, but I would rather not have Bosingwa on the pitch.

might be a good idea. pick up the Mexican guy with nearly the same name too.

Jorge Espericueta! Amazing talent.

Azpilicueta has improved a lot this season and for sure can defend better than Bosingwa or our reported target Van der Wiel (Valencia bound). It's a bit surprising, but I think will be a good signing.

He was an amazing prospect when he started to play regularly at 18 years old with Osasuna. Very accomplished and good in both attack and defense. He was linked with all the big guns in Spain but, surprise, he signed with Marseille. Injured for about six months last season, but in recent months he's an automatic starter in the french club and is doing very well.