• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chelseafcben

Norwich Away Pubs...?

Me & my old man will be arriving at Norwich train station around 10am, I know the ground is only a 5/10 min walk from the station.

Which pub for the Chelsea fans?

I have been told the Compleat Angler across the bridge from the station.

http://maps.google.c...214746067131746

Should be a good atmosphere for this one, I've been to Norwich away before and you can really generate some noise from the away end.

Anyone knows of any decent places for Friday night? I'll arrive around 8:30pm so really fancy a proper night out in Norwich.

CFC_Dave   

Anyone knows of any decent places for Friday night? I'll arrive around 8:30pm so really fancy a proper night out in Norwich.

Doing the same. Just gonna hit the town. Meant to be pretty lively up there apparently.

I was in Norwich last year and it is quite lively on the road that leads to the City Centre from the railway station, I get into Norwich at 2300ish on Friday night, so let me know where you are

Think Project is still open at Riverside, it's not the greatest night club but you'll be able to drink there until the wee hours and still be very central. Couple more places nearby but I don't remember any of their names for obvious reasons!

I'll be up the night before (and after) too but unfortunately have to play the dutiful son-in-law ...

I was in Norwich last year and it is quite lively on the road that leads to the City Centre from the railway station, I get into Norwich at 2300ish on Friday night, so let me know where you are

Cool mate. Going up there with some English mates (think you met most of them in Genk) and there's also quite a few Swedish lads coming over. Unfortunately I've lost you're number (mainly because I've lost two iPhones in the space of two weeks, don't ask, I'm impossible when it comes to holding on to a phone). I'll PM you my number.

Doing the same. Just gonna hit the town. Meant to be pretty lively up there apparently.

Cool. Think there's quite a few of us going up on the Friday. Hopefully it will be no problem in the city centre with that many Chels around.

Think Project is still open at Riverside, it's not the greatest night club but you'll be able to drink there until the wee hours and still be very central. Couple more places nearby but I don't remember any of their names for obvious reasons!

Cheers for the tip mate.

I'll be up the night before (and after) too but unfortunately have to play the dutiful son-in-law ...

Ouch!