• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

todongo

Beer Question For Londoners

todongo   

I would like to know if any of you know someone who regularly or occasionally drinks Budweiser.

I cannot fathom that any human being with taste, living in London would buy such garbage chemical beverage. Fuller's brewery makes a better beer than what you can find anywhere in the U.S. and I imagine that there are plenty of other beers available that taste good.

If someone wants alcohol to get drunk, why does he waste money of a drink like Budwieser? skip it and go straight to vodka. I could have sworn that beer is drunk because people like the taste.

I've been known to drink lots of beer in my time. I dont have a favourite beer, I tend to change what beer I drink every few months.

Pints of Bud taste like piss but I do enjoy a cold bottle or can of Bud, especially cans.

Recently I've been drinking Guiness or Stella Artois cider.

These days after a few beer I move onto Jack Daniels or Havana Club.

little_creatures_4.jpg

You can catch me frequenting Little Creatures at least every second Saturday. If anyone here takes a wrong turn, and ends up in Perth somehow, you have to visit Little Creatures.

bert19   

You can catch me frequenting Little Creatures at least every second Saturday. If anyone here takes a wrong turn, and ends up in Perth somehow, you have to visit Little Creatures.

Tried some of that Little Creatures Pilsner a few weeks back, thought it was ok, not much more than that to be honest.

Sciatika   

At last! Something on this web site I actually know something about. Usually, it's some spotty teenager from South America or the relative merits of players who inhabit the lower reaches of Serie A or the latest diminutive midfielder from La Masia. But beer - I mean, that should be right up my street. Budweiser, you say? Oh well.