• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CfcPrideofLDN

Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

Arkie   

He was world class in 2008 then Wenger got his hands on him and totally ruined him as a player.

I actually agree with that. When Arshavin was just bought by arsenal he had a amazing half of the season with famous four goals at Anfield. However Wenger plays him out of the position and it seems ruined a bright player.

Sir   

As much as it pains me to say it, that must have been an amazing night for those f&&kers... great finish.

Given the shocking start they had, the sales of two big players for them, esp Fabregas, you gotta give Wenger a little bit of credit, and to add they lost Wilshere for quite a while, also. They've come right back in to the season, and aren't exactly far from us, all be it the fact that we kind of just capitulated.

Skyryser   

As much as it pains me to say it, that must have been an amazing night for those f&&kers... great finish.

My thoughts exactly, must've felt amazing for those flimsy bastards. What a night to be an Arsenal supporter.

A very soft goal for Leeds to concede, for once the ITV commentators got it spot on - the defenders just switched off.

Still though, great stuff for the journalists. Henry comes back and wins the game with a typical side-foot into the bottom corner. The stuff headline writers dreams are made of.

I see MOTM awards are now just given out even for a short few minutes jizz fest for whoever it suits eh? First Rooney on Sunday who didn't deserve the award and now Henry- and there's me thinking it had to be deserved and worked for.

Rooney on Sunday who didn't deserve the award

Yeah I noticed that too. Sure he had a good first half but United were tank for the entire second half and struggled against 10 men.

Yeah I noticed that too. Sure he had a good first half but United were tank for the entire second half and struggled against 10 men.

Aguero was immense, lead the line on his own and as proved all season just been sensational.