• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CfcPrideofLDN

Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

Aguero was immense, lead the line on his own and as proved all season just been sensational.

He should have been completely isolated with them playing a kind of 5-3-1 but he got involved so much and his goal was really well taken.

But we should stop the love-in because it depresses me.

Watching tonights game has got me thinking that we could of easily won the cup if we didn't play so pathetically against Liverpool.

City look a really poor side without Kompany,Yaya and silva.

Sciatika   

Craig Burley being his usual self on 5live. Moaning about CFC and we are not even playing. Not sure what his problem is. Are CFCTV showing his rubbish back pass against Villa too often? Anyway, I was a bit surprised they have him doing analysis on 5live tonight given he is under investigation by the BBC for allegedly being drunk while doing the commentary for the CFC vs Pompey game. Still I suppose innocent until proved guilty.

Craig Burley being his usual self on 5live. Moaning about CFC and we are not even playing. Not sure what his problem is. Are CFCTV showing his rubbish back pass against Villa too often? Anyway, I was a bit surprised they have him doing analysis on 5live tonight given he is under investigation by the BBC for allegedly being drunk while doing the commentary for the CFC vs Pompey game. Still I suppose innocent until proved guilty.

What was he moaning about?

I can't remember seeing City play worse than this under Mancini.

Wasn't Burley sacked by setanta for being a drunk? I can't believe the BBC still employ that bitter idiot. Surely it's not just Chelsea fans that have noticed his insane ramblings about us constantly, even when we're not even playing or even in the competition anymore.