• Current Donation Goals

CfcPrideofLDN

Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

0liver   

Alan Hansen wrote today that in his lifetime no player will ever ask for a goal to be disallowed.

Good to see our best pundits keeping up with the game, here's a well known incident from a couple of months ago:

These people get paid and don't have a clue what's happening outside of England. No wonder you keep hearing crap like not proven in the PL, defending in league X isn't the same, by far the best league in the world. Not to mention the fact that they actually think England has players good enough to win the WC.

Alan Hansen wrote today that in his lifetime no player will ever ask for a goal to be disallowed.

Good to see our best pundits keeping up with the game, here's a well known incident from a couple of months ago:

These people get paid and don't have a clue what's happening outside of England. No wonder you keep hearing crap like not proven in the PL, defending in league X isn't the same, by far the best league in the world. Not to mention the fact that they actually think England has players good enough to win the WC.

Purely on that clip, Klose seems to spend a long time between celebrating and admitting he handled it.

If he is a hero for admitting it, he is also a con man for the initial celebration, and I can't help thinking he merely pleaded guilty as charged rather than initiated any change of decision.

Of the people working in sports commentary, Hansen is genuinely one of the very best (not great praise). I bet I'm not the only one who groans when MOTD comes on with Lawrenson and Shearer.

Really couldn't help laughing at hearing the Suarez handball comments this morning "It's a natural instinct to do it" WTF, am I watching the wrong sport or something?

genjuro   

Really couldn't help laughing at hearing the Suarez handball comments this morning "It's a natural instinct to do it" WTF, am I watching the wrong sport or something?

Wow thank god I can't witness such hypocricy where I am. What a good message ha.

Stunning display from Matt Duke in goal for Bradford tonight, made some unreal saves and keeping Bradford in it.

Didn`t turn it on before Bent missed a sitter. Villa are so so poor. They should just get relegated to get rid of the deadwood and start fresh. Lucky to not to concede more than 3 at the end. Hope we can knock Swansea out and meet Bradford in the final. We would wipe the floor with them.

If Bradford do reach the final, League 2 underdogs that they are, IT IS OUR DUTY to join them and provide the ultimate narrative for a cup final.

Because if you need a club who can be called upon to play the role of full-on Evil Empire, look no further.

Swansea? Wouldn't be the same...

Brilliant by Bradford once again. Boy, are Villa under Lambert ever rubbish.

If Bradford do reach the final, League 2 underdogs that they are, IT IS OUR DUTY to join them and provide the ultimate narrative for a cup final.

Because if you need a club who can be called upon to play the role of full-on Evil Empire, look no further.

Swansea? Wouldn't be the same...

Very good point. It'll definitely be a tragic tale though :P.