Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CfcPrideofLDN

Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

826 posts in this topic

Absolute crap FA Cup final, so bloody one-sided. Guy Mowbray and Danny Murphy are a joke as a commentary team, bummming off the Arsenal (if you pardon the pun) at every opportunity. And I'm also going to put money on Vila to go down next season, Grim Deadwood's magic has worn off very quickly, he's more a hearse than a coach, and he looks like an owl. And before Arsenal's psycophants and apologists get carried away, normal service will be resumed next season, when they get stuffed in the league by us and the other title contenders. Arsenal will NOT win the league next season, end of story.

Good to see Arse win on the basis that they will stick with Wenger who can just about manage a Cup win if Arse play a bottom half of the table team.

Man Utd so jammy, and cheat their way through.  Schweinsteiger going offside, interfering with play and ending up literally taking out West Ham keeper Randolph to make way for Martials' shot.  Goal still stood though.

On 3/13/2016 at 6:23 PM, StebzAno said:

Man Utd so jammy, and cheat their way through.  Schweinsteiger going offside, interfering with play and ending up literally taking out West Ham keeper Randolph to make way for Martials' shot.  Goal still stood though.

Yup.  However,I hope either they or the pie and mash brigade destroy Martinezes muppets in the semi, I can't have them winning it, martinez is an overrated, smug arrogant so-and-so, and has nothing to be arrogant about either

19 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

martinez is an overrated, smug arrogant so-and-so, and has nothing to be arrogant about either

They are under-achieving a ridiculous amount TBH. We've had a shocker of a season, they are one of the teams who should be looking to take advantage of the big boys dropping a level; and they are below us in the table (admittedly with a game in hand). If I were in charge at Everton I'd be looking to get rid, he has taken them steadily backwards. If they keep him they'll be in a relegation battle in a few years IMO (and still playing like reaching cup finals is all they are playing for).