• Current Donation Goals

You could get into a small bidding war with City only to be blown out of the water. If Madrid or Barca come knocking you may as well not bother, there is only one outcome.

Why do people keep on mentioning Barca? They have just bought Sanchez, they have pedro, Villa, Afelley, their youth players and the best player in the world. Unless they sell, Barca is not a valid option.

his not needed in those two squads!

You never know. Zidane likes Hazard a lot and is looking to get him. Furthermore, Madrid could easily sell Kaka to bring in Hazard and Mourinho has done very well in rotating his players and keeping them happy.

As for City, well, they can easily get anyone with the wages they offer. To me Hazard looks like an ambitious kid more than a greedy one but with the amount of money that is being flocked around these days, it's hard to predict what would happen.

You never know. Zidane likes Hazard a lot and is looking to get him. Furthermore, Madrid could easily sell Kaka to bring in Hazard and Mourinho has done very well in rotating his players and keeping them happy.

As for City, well, they can easily get anyone with the wages they offer. To me Hazard looks like an ambitious kid more than a greedy one but with the amount of money that is being flocked around these days, it's hard to predict what would happen.

But will be JM be there next season? Hazard would want guaranteed XI place. Ozil, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Sahin etc all vying for attacking positions. None of those players will be leaving any time soon.

PeterTwo   

I don't think City is too much of an option. Hazard doesn't seem to be completely keen on a move to England and, as you say, he's not greedy, he just wants the best chance possible to make his mark on world football.

I see it as a straight race between us, Madrid and, possibly United. Arguably though, we are the ones that need him the most and, hopefully, along with signs of some major investment into the squad, this might be the pivotal reason he picks us over the rest.

As you say though, if Madrid decide to ship out Kaka we may be in trouble.

Sanchez went there knowing it would be tough to get in, same with Sahin to Madrid, it's more the pulling power these clubs have. Everyone would like a guaranteed place, it's the not knowing and taking that chance. If the players is as good as Hazard it won't matter to him, he will see his talent as enough to break him into that side, big names won't and shouldn't bother him.

And let's face it, warm with more or less nailed on trophy every year.....I think so.

I don't think City is too much of an option. Hazard doesn't seem to be completely keen on a move to England and, as you say, he's not greedy, he just wants the best chance possible to make his mark on world football.

I see it as a straight race between us, Madrid and, possibly United. Arguably though, we are the ones that need him the most and, hopefully, along with signs of some major investment into the squad, this might be the pivotal reason he picks us over the rest.

As you say though, if Madrid decide to ship out Kaka we may be in trouble.

United aren't interested.

PeterTwo   

United aren't interested.

Then they are idiots, they need someone like him in the centre to give them the same kind of creativity we are lacking. They relie far too much on Rooney IMO.