Blue_Fever

Eden Hazard

6,263 posts in this topic

Then they are idiots, they need someone like him in the centre to give them the same kind of creativity we are lacking. They relie far too much on Rooney IMO.

United's current problem is the lack of quality from CM and Hazard is not a CM. He's more of a wide player and United already have plenty of that.

Have we even had a proper valid link with him?

United's current problem is the lack of quality from CM and Hazard is not a CM. He's more of a wide player and United already have plenty of that.

This. Sneijder will go to United in the summer.

This. Sneijder will go to United in the summer.

Problem with that is Sneijder is not suited to a 4-4-2 system. Even he admitted that himself and said he likes to play in the hole, which is the role that SAF is using Rooney in at the moment.

Hazard would want guaranteed XI place. Ozil, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Sahin etc all vying for attacking positions. None of those players will be leaving any time soon.

Not forgetting Callejon and Kaka too - it's going to take a crazy club to pay the sort of money Real (supposedly) want for him, so PSG aside, I can see him staying put.

I think both Barca and Real Madrid are at a saturation point in terms of talent available.

Not forgetting Callejon and Kaka too - it's going to take a crazy club to pay the sort of money Real (supposedly) want for him, so PSG aside, I can see him staying put.

I think both Barca and Real Madrid are at a saturation point in terms of talent available.

I think that Ozil and Hazard would be in direct competition for that spot, since I believe Hazard's better in the hole behind the striker, though he can play wider.

Interestingly, I could see 2 out of Higuain, Benzema, or Di Maria going in the summer as Jose continues to look for a true number 9. The Ronaldo situation is quite interesting to watch too because Marca hasn't been giving him glowing press, either.

Have we even had a proper valid link with him?

Is the one in the OP not good enough? The agent has clearly mentioned our club with Hazard...

You know Hazard has a 33m release clause, so it's not going to go into some kind of mad bidding war - any offer over 33m are accepted and it's up to Hazard. Personally I'd prefer Sneijder and I don't know why we're not being linked with him as much as United is when we too really need a creative playmaker in the middle. But I'd still be ecstatic if we got this guy, because wingers are also a priority, and technically it would free up Mata to move in-field anyway.

And no, I don't see United going for him, and to be honest I don't know why Barca would seriously want him with Messi, Sanchez and Pedro as well as Villa as wide options, not to mention Iniesta playing wide more to try and fit everybody in the team. So if we're definitely in, it'd probably be a battle with Madrid.

................................................Personally I'd prefer Sneijder and I don't know why we're not being linked with him as much as United is when we too really need a creative playmaker in the middle....................................

erm.... hopefully as we wouldn't want to be paying WELL over 200k a weeks to him!