Blue_Fever

Eden Hazard

6,283 posts in this topic

Yes please - just the player we need. Pace, skill, flair, creativity, best years ahead, potential world class. We could get him, just need to pull out the stops. A front three of Hazard on the left, Torres (in form) in the centre and Sturridge on the right with Mata in the hole just behind - wow.

Hope more than expectation I think - but who knows. I hope so.

Problem with that is Sneijder is not suited to a 4-4-2 system. Even he admitted that himself and said he likes to play in the hole, which is the role that SAF is using Rooney in at the moment.

I wouldn't put too much faith in Rooney being indulged by Fergie that much longer. He's fast reaching that stage that Fergie usually boots people out at.

As for Hazard, I know him by reputation and the odd youtube/SSN clip - and he seems pretty good and the sort of player that'd be useful for us

Could anyone give me a bit more detail though please?

I wouldn't put too much faith in Rooney being indulged by Fergie that much longer. He's fast reaching that stage that Fergie usually boots people out at.

As for Hazard, I know him by reputation and the odd youtube/SSN clip - and he seems pretty good and the sort of player that'd be useful for us

Could anyone give me a bit more detail though please?

Read back, there is enough info given to give you what you ask for.

Why do people keep on mentioning Barca? They have just bought Sanchez, they have pedro, Villa, Afelley, their youth players and the best player in the world. Unless they sell, Barca is not a valid option.

....and they're skint.

....and they're skint.

I'm willing to bet £100 that they don't get threatened by UEFA for not meeting FFP requirements though.

Us on the other hand.......

There'd be more to it than that. Hazard has openly said he doesn't want to leave until the summer and there's a lot of talk that his heart is set on Real Madrid

I'm willing to bet £100 that they don't get threatened by UEFA for not meeting FFP requirements though.

Us on the other hand.......

Because they will meet them. UEFA don't care about clubs being in debt.

Not going to happen. He's been talking about Arsenal and Real Madrid for a long time. Pretty sure he's the type of player(lucky enough) to be able to choose exactly where he wants to go - and that's only going to be Madrid.

People seem to be forgetting two important things: the 'agent' of Eden Hazard who said he wanted to go to Madrid, Marc Formeaux, isn't his agent. That was printed in Marca (pro-Madrid paper willing to post anything) and his real agent is John Bico.