• Current Donation Goals

1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

Not for me.

Nope , He's good but Hazard is good when he's having his head kicked in and the media would only start a Neymar is a diver campaign so he'd become a peripheral figure , unprotected by the appalling officials and castigated in the press.

Hazard has been the best player by a mile this season for me. His ball control, dribbling and sprinting has been second to nose this season. What a signing he was! 

On 4/4/2017 at 5:33 PM, shadowman96 said:

Hazard has been the best player by a mile this season for me. His ball control, dribbling and sprinting has been second to nose this season. What a signing he was! 

Hm. By a mile sounds a bit harsh on Kanté...:)

JaneB   

Poor old Kante.  Wins every award going and then Chelsea fans vote for Hazard as their Player of the Year. 

I'd feel a bit miffed if I was him. 

I think Kante has been more consistent than Hazard who has had some great games but also been invisible when we have needed him like last saturday (kante was also poor btw)

jones   

Hazard definitely deserved that. Difficult to compare so different players. They have both been fantastic, and both deserve recognition. It would be harsh on Hazard if Kante won all the awards.

If we are to compare on a level playing field then surely Azlilicueta, Alonso and Luiz would be in contention as well? 

13 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

If we are to compare on a level playing field then surely Azlilicueta, Alonso and Luiz would be in contention as well? 

Yep agree with that

23 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Couldn't agree more. In fact....I would have gone for Alonso, as he's been absolutely superb given that it is his first season back in the Premier League, but only by a hair's breadth from Azpilicueta, who is just brilliant :D

Edited by chelsea_matt