• Current Donation Goals

22 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

It almost feels like sacrilege to suggest it doesn't it ? But I'm expecting him to be great against Roma and absolutely anonymous against Watford.

Maybe he'll surprise me and be crap against both ?

I know, exactly how I feel, I kind of prefer that it is the other way round.

Have to say that second goal last night was very well taken, a decent performance from him last night but perhaps he has some still in the tank for Watford. We will need him to.

xCELERYx   

What a player.

9 shots
6 on target
2 key passes

Looking better and better with each game since he's been partnered with Morata more frequently. Their combination play is excellent at times and having Hazard more central and closer to goal has seen bit be a bit more direct. The fact we also seen him make a few runs off the ball looking to get in behind is something we've not seen a huge deal of in previous years. Could have easily had 4 goals had a few top saves not denied him. 

kev61   
29 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

What a player.

9 shots
6 on target
2 key passes

Looking better and better with each game since he's been partnered with Morata more frequently. Their combination play is excellent at times and having Hazard more central and closer to goal has seen bit be a bit more direct. The fact we also seen him make a few runs off the ball looking to get in behind is something we've not seen a huge deal of in previous years. Could have easily had 4 goals had a few top saves not denied him. 

He is thriving because he is not shackled.We are killing two birds with the one stone.Hazard is doing what he does best and Morata is benefiting from hazard's freedom of play.

Or alternatively we'd have been twice as good with 2AMs running around Morata and with Fabregas having an extra target to aim at. 

It was a day where our AMs were going to get a lot of opportunities, shame we picked just the one. 

You know, Eden Hazard really has to pull his finger out. So much speculation regarding his future, and his father stoked the flames a bit with his comments regarding RM... but let's be honest here. He's only been world class maybe 2 full seasons out of the time he's been at Chelsea. His best was under JM during the title winning season, and last season he scored quite a few goals but was less influential IMO. This season, he's looked good in patches, but for the most part he's been pretty flat.

I like him and he's certainly a very good player, but he's 27 years old now and we're still talking about how much he needs to improve. He should be MOTM game after game, but instead Chelsea will have to probably consider this summer if he's really worth turning down a bid in excess of Coutinho's. Would Hazard get into City's side? Not currently. And I think that says a lot. Who would you drop for him? Sane's been consistently good, Sterling's scoring goals, De Bruyne is finally finding consistent form over the course of a season... So who would you really drop?

He's still that guy who CAN be the best rather than the guy who is just flat out the star of the Premier League. I think he should be pretty disappointed with himself so far in his career. I know 2 League titles will count for a lot, but I just feel that he should have been aiming for Ballon D'or at this point in his career and he's not even top 10 comfortably.

• Haha 1

I’m sick of his inconsistency. If he had the work ethic of Lampard or Zola he’d be getting 20 goals every season and way more assists.

His job is to show up in every game and perform to his maximum. He isn’t doing that at all. That’s got to change. No excuses. 

I love Hazard , he's a joy to watch but I get the distinct impression that now , he thinks he's outgrown us and in fairness I agree with him , every season , we fumble through the transfer window barely adding any quality and season on season he basically has to carry the side on his own , if we're struggling , we look to him and nobody else seems capable of sharing the load. I expect he'll go to Madrid in the summer, how we invest the money is anyone's guess £150m buys a lot of investment players.