• Current Donation Goals

Sea foot   

I love his after match interviews. Asked if that was one of his best goals he said that it is up there in his top 5. It was a good goal because it was against Liverpool. Proper Chels.

• Like 1

I've been critical of him previously but on current form he has been superb. Big test saturday though we will need a big performance from him

2 hours ago, Sea foot said:

I love his after match interviews. Asked if that was one of his best goals he said that it is up there in his top 5. It was a good goal because it was against Liverpool. Proper Chels.

He just comes across as such a genuine and nice guy who just loves playing the game and it also feels like he's someone who has fallen in love with the club, much like many before him.

Kezza   
20 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

He just comes across as such a genuine and nice guy who just loves playing the game and it also feels like he's someone who has fallen in love with the club, much like many before him.

I still recall some fans wanted him out about 3 years ago.

paulw66   
19 hours ago, Kezza said:

I still recall some fans wanted him out about 3 years ago.

Really, who?

42 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Really, who?

Can only assume he means during Jose's time when some called Hazard, Fabregas and Costa rats.

There were others, such as guys holding bits of torn cardboard with derogatory messages scrawled on it, but this particular woman was the one most photographed at the time.

ChelseaRats.jpg