• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

Sea foot   

I love his after match interviews. Asked if that was one of his best goals he said that it is up there in his top 5. It was a good goal because it was against Liverpool. Proper Chels.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been critical of him previously but on current form he has been superb. Big test saturday though we will need a big performance from him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sea foot said:

I love his after match interviews. Asked if that was one of his best goals he said that it is up there in his top 5. It was a good goal because it was against Liverpool. Proper Chels.

He just comes across as such a genuine and nice guy who just loves playing the game and it also feels like he's someone who has fallen in love with the club, much like many before him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   
20 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

He just comes across as such a genuine and nice guy who just loves playing the game and it also feels like he's someone who has fallen in love with the club, much like many before him.

I still recall some fans wanted him out about 3 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
19 hours ago, Kezza said:

I still recall some fans wanted him out about 3 years ago.

Really, who?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Really, who?

 

Can only assume he means during Jose's time when some called Hazard, Fabregas and Costa rats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were others, such as guys holding bits of torn cardboard with derogatory messages scrawled on it, but this particular woman was the one most photographed at the time.

ChelseaRats.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now