• Current Donation Goals

^^^^^

She was probably a plant from the Daily Mail . 

There was some rumblings about Cesc which I didn't believe then and still don't.  I don't expect Hazard enjoyed the relentless tracking back either but not enough to have it in for the manager , he doesn't strike me as that kind of person.

paulw66   
12 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Can only assume he means during Jose's time when some called Hazard, Fabregas and Costa rats.

3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

There were others, such as guys holding bits of torn cardboard with derogatory messages scrawled on it, but this particular woman was the one most photographed at the time.

ChelseaRats.jpg

Laughable really. Hazard was clearly playing through an injury in that period, due to 1) being run into the ground and 2) us having no alternatives 

Ham   
On 28/09/2018 at 11:09 AM, Bob Singleton said:

There were others, such as guys holding bits of torn cardboard with derogatory messages scrawled on it, but this particular woman was the one most photographed at the time.

ChelseaRats.jpg

I don't know what's more embarrassing about this photo.  The message she's sending out or the fact that she can't spell Hazard.

JaneB   
9 hours ago, Ham said:

I don't know what's more embarrassing about this photo.  The message she's sending out or the fact that she can't spell Hazard.

😂

Bad spelling is one of my pet hates  😡

Azpilicueta, Arrizabalaga? Maybe.

But how can a Chelsea supporter not know how to spell Hazard?

If you're going to do a banner then at least make it look professional.

Gonna say it after I was critical last season but he has matured and stepped up a level. He now turns up for the big games as well or has so far. Just the one game at west ham where perhaps the oppo deserve credit rather than looking at our playrrs

• Like 1

Jasonb   

Looks like a player enjoying his football here which has not always appeared true of the past.

Very honest and open interview from Eden. Refreshing to see.

One thing to worry about is he said he is not yet approached for new contract. Hard to understand what the club waiting for. I think signing Eden to a new contract should a top most priority for the club.

On 10/1/2018 at 1:04 AM, blue_everest said:

Just give him whatever he wants and make him sign a new contract .

trouble is I think he wants to join Real Madrid. If we can keep him until the end of this season then fantastic. But if he wants to leave we will have to cash in at some point.  

42 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

trouble is I think he wants to join Real Madrid. If we can keep him until the end of this season then fantastic. But if he wants to leave we will have to cash in at some point.  

News in the Daily Mail today that Lopetegui is for the chop already and that Madrid are targeting Mourinho as replacement.

This may just be our saving grace .