• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

Siven   

No, if he has seen us play he knows he would be a guaranteed starter did he come here.

I think if he's seen Malouda play, he must know that he's a nailed on starter.

Ham   

His name is David Luiz.

I got a paper cut from this post.

Quality.

Ham   

I think if he's seen Malouda play, he must know that he's a nailed on starter.

I used to play a bit of sunday league until about ten years ago. Played a bit of five a side since.

I saw Malouda last sunday and I'm quietly confident I could get a game.

Edited by Ham

I just think any chance we had of getting Hazard went with January's passing. Waiting made no senser to me when there's a buyout that WILL be met and unless we DID a deal already and anything from here on in is just noise I cannot see a young talent choosing Chelsea, possibly out of the CL too, over the cream of Europe's clubs. We aren't top class when uit comes to financial muscle anymore and should we miss out on fourth0which is a VERY real possibility when we have zero confidence and can't even beat the lesser sides these days and find it, most weeks, very hard to score more than one goal.

This is why January was the only chance for Hazard and should we miss out on CL this season I think we can write off a lot of our supposedly higher profile "targets". Fifth place would be a pretty big disaster for our club and should we fall out of the top four I fear AVB will not be given any time at all. We rely ion it to attract players and without it Spurs become a better option than us, sadly, and right now there's no sense of us getting a run going.

I used to play a bit of sunday league until about ten years ago. Played a bit of five a side since.

I thought Malouda was pretty poor as well and if he's ge3tti8ng you to get your boots out I say we all do it and arrange trials before sending our CFCnet Football Idol to Cobham. Surely, out of us lot someone can do a bit better than a half hearted Frenchman who only wants to play with his bessie?

Yeah me too. I got flair too the crowd would love me.

Yeah me too. I got flair too the crowd would love me.

See? I'm willing to support the idea a few of us might well be a better short term answer than Flo! Who knows, we may even find a Hazard or Mata hiding here. I was a predominantly right footed LW/LM myself and was a LOT faster than anyone at the club in my day(seriously fast but glass knees and not enough skill)so I doubt it's too far beyond us to find someone else with more ifts than I have/had! Stand up for your club! As much chance as we have of signing Hazard profile players this summer anyways. And if CFF is already talking flair? Bodes well, we need a creative entertaining type.

See? I'm willing to support the idea a few of us might well be a better short term answer than Flo! Who knows, we may even find a Hazard or Mata hiding here. I was a predominantly right footed LW/LM myself and was a LOT faster than anyone at the club in my day(seriously fast but glass knees and not enough skill)so I doubt it's too far beyond us to find someone else with more ifts than I have/had! Stand up for your club! As much chance as we have of signing Hazard profile players this summer anyways. And if CFF is already talking flair? Bodes well, we need a creative entertaining type.

True. I'm definitely a good creative type. In the cam position I always create goals in any team I play for.. also been lucky not to have any big injuries just 1 or 2 ankle probs down the line... won a player of the season at my old club and the golden boot one time when I filled in as striker.. still a good age too of 25! I'm a good option!

Plus I'm really good looking so my image rights would be worth it.

Edited by chelsea fan forever

ish   

Agree with everything but the bolded bit; surely you've heard of a chap called Lionel Messi?

I guess when I see messi play he doesnt do that 90 degree change in direction in a second that Robben does, he just moves his body enough to the side to get past a player and zooms off. messi probably could do it but I haven't seem him do it yet.