• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

Flo17   

And his agent was only in town yesterday you say to tie up a few details? Well that fits

reported 140k a week wages is madness though!

L'Equipe report says 550k euros per month which is about 135k euros a week, so it's more like £110k per month

Big rumour spread on twitter Hazard is travelling to Cobham for a medical today. Roey Smith also said Hazard would announce his future on 5pm today.

pinoy   

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes

I am led to believe Eden Hazard announces his future at 5pm UK time tonight.

Jamas   

He's also said on twitter "rdv cet apresm" which, unless my average French is failing me, means "meeting this afternoon"

its going absolutely haywire with "Hazard agreeing to join Chelsea" still not getting my hopes up until something official comes out! but there is never smoke without fire..

Would be a top drawer acquisition.

All shall be revealed...

Zidane   

Not that impressed by the lad's attitude I have to say. Can't deny he has the skills to pay the bills, but I'm wondering if he'd be a disruptive influence in the dressing room.

Can anyone verify that he actually said he wants to have the right to decide where he plays in whatever team he goes?

Eden Hazard is to leave the Belgium squad to travel to London for a medical at #CFC's Cobham training ground #MUFC #MCFC #LOSC

He will rejoin the Belgium squad after his medical when they travel to London to play the England team at Wembley #CFC #MUFC #MCFC #LOSC

I am led to believe Hazard will arrive at London's Heathrow airport at 15:35 on British Airways flight BAW395 from Brussels #CFC #MUFC #LOSC

some tweets from a lille twitter fan page, far from realiable but rumours are gathering pace.

Edited by DanielVenney

I can't wait for this player I've never seen before to sign for us!

Hahahahahahahahaha!! I genuinely wish I could type out pages and pages of 'hahaha...' etc as that is just a brilliant, brilliant post.