Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

pinoy   

How about not bothering with anyone else and going with

--------------------Cech/Turnbull/Blackman

Bran/Sam-----Cahill/Luiz/JT/Chalobah---Ash/Bertrand

----------------Obi/Ess----Lamps/Romeu

Rami/DeBruyne--Josh/Mata/Hazard---Marin/FloMo

-------------------Torres/Studge/Lukaku

plus two for the squad. Along with Drogba, we would lose Kalou, Raul, Hilario, Paolo, Bos and still have Courteois to come in for Turnbull in a few seasons time.

I will be gutted if we go into next season with only 1 experienced Striker. If Torres gets injured we would be stuck with Lukaku and Sturridge to lead the line! not good imo. If we are to only make 1 more signing this summer I would want it to be someone who can play up top. But imo we will be bringing in a good few more players.

What happened to breaking even?

Now Mata's gonna want a raise.

In the 2010/2011 Champions League season, Barcelona generated approximately $200m in profit from simply winning it.

Given how well we're presently marketing ourselves, we could also generate a similar profit.

I will be gutted if we go into next season with only 1 experienced Striker. If Torres gets injured we would be stuck with Lukaku and Sturridge to lead the line! not good imo. If we are to only make 1 more signing this summer I would want it to be someone who can play up top. But imo we will be bringing in a good few more players.

That's how young star rising. What's the point of buying Lukaku if we dont give him chances even after Drogba leaving?

Ubik   

Kalou is leaving. Don't worry.

Not confirmed at all. Its only expected that he and Bose leave. I saw a comment somewhere from Gourlay that if the new manager wants Kalou, then obviously they will negotigate with him!

CFCRazor   

Not confirmed at all. Its only expected that he and Bose leave. I saw a comment somewhere from Gourlay that if the new manager wants Kalou, then obviously they will negotigate with him!

Think they will both be going tbh. Bose has got to be guaranteed? he's been shocking, especially in the champions league final... Kalou is way to predictable now too. I say sell them both, get hulk and a RB and we'll be sorted. A winger + striker in hulk. Couldn't really ask for much more.

pinoy   

That's how young star rising. What's the point of buying Lukaku if we dont give him chances even after Drogba leaving?

He will get his chance! he needs to be loaned out first so he can play every week. So if Torres starts scoring goals next season how much playing time do you Lukaku will get? he is better off going on loan for now so he can play regularly.

CFCRazor   

He will get his chance! he needs to be loaned out first so he can play every week. So if Torres starts scoring goals next season how much playing time do you Lukaku will get? he is better off going on loan for now so he can play regularly.

Lukaku needs to be loaned out agree. Sturridge can **** off, far too greedy.

pinoy   

Lukaku needs to be loaned out agree. Sturridge can **** off, far too greedy.

I would agree with that! I have had enough of Sturridge.

Salou 21   

Kalou is leaving. Don't worry.

The thing is, I do worry...RDM favoured him ever since he took temp charge and if he gets the job and encourages the board to offer Kalou a new deal, I would be deverstated.

Nichollz   

I know that I'm going to sound ridiculous but the thought of Torres being our main striker next season doesn't fill me with confidence.

It's just now DD is moving on I feel we are losing a major dynamic and I cannot think for the life who could do what he did for us.

What worries me with Torres is that he needs to have one bad moment and I fear his confidence will go down hill again. I don't remember DD having that issue.

Torres is a very talented player but I don't know if he has the mental power to cope.

Drogba's performances in the league last season where terrible. He's not a 20+ goal striker any more and couldn't be bothered to play for a manager he didn't like.