• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

Mceech   

Crespo (£16.8m), Mutu (£15.8m), Veron (£15m), Wright-Phillips (£21m), Lukaku (18m)

Lukaku cost 12 million euros, potentially rising to 18 million with add-ons. We will easily recoup the money if it doesn't work out for him at Chelsea.

pinoy   

the shirt is terrible but I think he is the one probably selling it, thinking someone on here would be stupid enough to buy it! I wouldn't even pay £1 for that rubbish.

Since he signed up only today and this is his first post, I'd imagine he's trying to sell them. Good luck with that pal. :)

Great minds ...

shoot   

Thanks. You are now our official Belgian correspondent.

Question. Has he always communicated everything via Twitter or is this his new toy?

Let's say it's his first big announcement so I don't know. I honnestly believe that he hadn't made his mind up untill yesterday. It's also a weird period for transfers, plus he sees his mates of the national team and they surely annoyed him with it.

It must have been a relief for him when he made his choice and when he could tell the world as it was starting to become a soap. I actualy think he's very concerned with what people think of him. He was admired by a lot of people in France, didn't have much haters. We can safely say he started off on the wrong foot in England. :)

Edited by shoot