• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

All quiet on the Hazard front. It was ssid he was meeting with us after the game not before right?

Sir   

How much are we paying again?

Not bowled over by that 45 at all. He started as the forward, then kept floating, but hasn't done anything of any note.

Not bowled over by that 45 at all. He started as the forward, then kept floating, but hasn't done anything of any note.

Playing up front isn't his style. But put Lulu up in front and take dembele out and it'll be a whole new Hazard(get it?)....

Harvz   

He's looked tidy in possession but not a lot more. A couple of clever flicks and one-twos but nothing worth 32m. Wonder if he's worried about picking up an injury before the big move?

Interestingly, Belgium seem happy to plug the ball to any of their front 4. There's definitely no bias towards giving it to Hazard first. I think they need a true CF for this type of game. The floating front 3 are tricky but there's nobody at the end of anything.

Hopefully Lukaku on for the last 45 to give Hazard something to aim at.

I dont think belgium as a team have done much tbh, but hazard has made a few good touches, one twos and some skill, think he's been alright.

0liver   

Talk about a knee jerk reaction.

He's looked tidy in possession but not a lot more. A couple of clever flicks and one-twos but nothing worth 32m. Wonder if he's worried about picking up an injury before the big move?

Second that. Looked a bit soft in terms of commitment. Quite cautious.

Sir   

Talk about a knee jerk reaction.

You what?

If I'd said "he's shit, why the hell are we signing him, I don't want him here" then fair enough.

Can't see your point as being valid.