• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

They should have started with Lukaku , it reminds me of when we played Barcelona, it's so much easier to defend against passy teams when they don't have a real striker, if Hazard went to City or United on that performance a lot of Chelsea fans would call him **** & overrated as well.

Hazard has been misrepresented, you'll have to get used to people calling him **** & overpriced for a while. His class will show through though

Edited by LosNumerados

Harvz   

Well I'm left feeling decidely underwhelmed, and very happy with what I saw. We've been going on highlights so of course the chances were that we'd see something far more low key, and maybe no flashes of brilliance at all (he's not really turned up for the national team as of yet). His positioning, unselfish play, pass offs, chasing back and determination to look for the pass at all times really reassures me that he will work for us. Goal scoring and selfishness come more naturally to uber-talented players than the more responsible side to the game. I'd rather we have him like this in 'bad' games than the selfish wasteful dribbling to nowhere stuff you'd get if he had a different predisposition to the game.

Looking forward to his development.

Ham   

Hazard's got a great eye for a pass. Both long and short. Not sure if I saw him give the ball away once. Very impressive.

As for lukaku, he can trap a ball further than I can kick one.

Hazard was quality today. He made so many intelligent passes and lay offs but was let down by his team mates most of the time. Fellaini and Dembele are decent but I don't think they are up to his level and I don't like the way Belgium play as a team, the lack of a striker means so much of their play has no direction. Still, I was impressed.

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan

On this evidence, Mr Hazard is worth about a quarter of what he thinks he is. Possibly a fifth.

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan

This guy @hazardeden10 is SERIOUSLY over-rated - to everyone's eyes except his own. #BelgianBighead

Looking forward to Eden making old Piers eat his words like Nasri did.

Shows the understanding of football he has !

Ham   

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan

On this evidence, Mr Hazard is worth about a quarter of what he thinks he is. Possibly a fifth.

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan

This guy @hazardeden10 is SERIOUSLY over-rated - to everyone's eyes except his own. #BelgianBighead

Looking forward to Eden making old Piers eat his words like Nasri did.

Another example of Piers Morgan's ongoing war on common-sense.

Bison   

I have to be honest......I was impressed. Far smarter and cerebral footballer than I gave him credit for.

Edited by Bison