• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

He was quick in thought, passing and turn of foot.

Barring Demebele he was their best player.

Good ball there by Hazrad

Gerrard MOTM? **** off!

Ah, the media circus begins.If When England get knocked out of the Euro's, £ to a penny, it won't be Gerrard who kops the blame.

pinoy   

Hazard is some player! him and Mata next season is going to be ridiculous! And as for Torres he is going to love them two playing behind him and creating chances for him!

Harvz   

Hazard is some player! him and Mata next season is going to be ridiculous! And as for Torres he is going to love them two playing behind him and creating chances for him!

Actually if Nando watched this game he will be very happy. From Malouda to Hazard. He'll get 10 more passes a game.

I have to be honest......I was impressed. Far smarter and cerebral footballer than I gave him credit for.

Yep, he will look so much better with better players around him who can take advantage of his play. He also tracked back a few times and worked fairly hard for those that care about that kind of thing.

I still think he would be the most dangerous from that left side playing as a left winger...

He seemed to play in every forward position today, we will have to wait to see where he will be played for us.

Fishzn   

If they had brought on a target man earlier then this game would've been far harder for England to win! Fellaini was the only player that could really take the chances Eden provided and he ain't no CF - Lukaku would've loved that chance where Eden played Fellaini through and he finished with a calm shot.

I think that if Lukaku had started the 2nd half from the beginning with Hazard doing the playmaking and Chadli out on the wing - Belgium would've easily equalised and taken the fight to England. I have great hopes for Hazard and this game has hopefully shown the doubters that we are in fact getting a gem of a player who alongside Mata will be amazing for us!