• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

Scooba   

I think he's the most talented player in the league. Suarez is in brilliant form but Hazard is so much more talented. Can you imagine him getting better and better each season? He will be insanely good. Really hope he can build on the form he's in at the minute because he can definitely take it up another level or 2.

I disagree and I believe he can play a lot better. Shooting once in a while (he has the PL's best conversion rate apparently) would be a start.

I agree with you to an extent, but wouldn't you agree that since the Sunderland game he's really come alive again?

There's no question that he had a tough first part of the season though. I like what I'm seeing from him these last few games. The CL knockout rounds are going to be a stage for him to shine on, and I think Eden's the type to grasp such opportunities.

I agree with you to an extent, but wouldn't you agree that since the Sunderland game he's really come alive again?

There's no question that he had a tough first part of the season though. I like what I'm seeing from him these last few games. The CL knockout rounds are going to be a stage for him to shine on, and I think Eden's the type to grasp such opportunities.

I agree he has been very good since Sunderland, but certainly not at his best. I hope he shines in the CL knockout rounds but first and foremost we play Arsenal on Monday and that is certainly a stage he can shine on. He is in good form, Arsenal have lost consecutive games, he needs to take responsibility and win that game for us. How I would love a win with Hazard outshining Ozil and going top of the league before Christmas. He has all the talent in the world and while his form has without doubt been good, he has another gear.

I find myself saying wow every game I watch this guy play in at the moment. So exciting, him and Jose working together for the next three years (pleaase Roman) could give us our Ronaldo. I do wonder why he performs so much better with Mata rather than Oscar, it almost seems he goes up a gear in confidence when playing with Mata, which is great but also a bit strange. It seems he makes the killer run with Mata on the pitch but not with Oscar... I don't know thought maybe that's just me being over-observational.

I'd be interested to hear what members of the forum think about how he'll react when Barca/Madrid come calling in the next few years...

life   

I am just hoping hazard gets the goal scoring knack down (30+ goal a season), then we really have a player on our hands.

I find myself saying wow every game I watch this guy play in at the moment. So exciting, him and Jose working together for the next three years (pleaase Roman) could give us our Ronaldo. I do wonder why he performs so much better with Mata rather than Oscar, it almost seems he goes up a gear in confidence when playing with Mata, which is great but also a bit strange. It seems he makes the killer run with Mata on the pitch but not with Oscar... I don't know thought maybe that's just me being over-observational.

I'd be interested to hear what members of the forum think about how he'll react when Barca/Madrid come calling in the next few years...

Me as well. Maybe I'm overly lenient and don't demand enough from him but I've been deeply impressed since his fantastic show against Sunderland.

He's taken it up a notch no doubt. Still room for improvement though and I agree, it's funny how he seems to play better with Mata.

My personal theory is that Mata drops so deep (compared to Oscar) so Hazard gets more space to operate in when he plays with Mata. Maybe I'm just full if poo but that's my thoughts at least.

Scooba   

@OptaJoe: 100 No player has attempted (100) or completed (57) more dribbles in the Premier League this season than Eden Hazard. Mesmeric.

@OptaJoe: 100 No player has attempted (100) or completed (57) more dribbles in the Premier League this season than Eden Hazard. Mesmeric.

Any idea how that stat compares to others in the league?

Scooba   

Any idea how that stat compares to others in the league?

I can only find this -

Premier League most successful dribbles:

Hazard (57)

Townsend (57)

Diamé (40)

Barkley (40)

Dembélé (38)

Suárez (35)

Delph (32)

Zoowraa   

I would query how they define a dribble for Delph to appear in that list. He has played well this season, but I find it hard to believe he will produce a stat like that.