• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

Can only concur - Eden has been nothing short of phenomenal this season.

Only drawback is that it's only a matter of time before Real/Barca/Bayern come lurking!

When that happens we must make sure we have him on a long term contract so we can demand £80m+ IF he decides he wants to leave.

Would be silly to leave. He can make a much greater impact in this league than in Spain imo.

Would be silly to leave. He can make a much greater impact in this league than in Spain imo.

You're preaching to the choir. Don't tell me, tell Eden!

He has been on record saying he wants to play for Real. Granted it was before his move here so that's why I wrote 'IF'.

Did anyone catch his interview after the match on Sky Sports

Hilarious.

With him and Luiz who do not have the best English it was comical. Geoff Shreeves yet again showed how thoughtless he can be when after Eden was clearly struggling a bit to articulate him self he asked him to describe his goal in detail.

With him and Luiz who do not have the best English it was comical. Geoff Shreeves yet again showed how thoughtless he can be when after Eden was clearly struggling a bit to articulate him self he asked him to describe his goal in detail.

'I got the ball. I shoot. I score.'

He's got Real Madrid written all over him. With Zizou there, his self confessed love of them, the heights he's bound to hit... Seriously, I'm just preparing myself for it. Might sound silly saying this, but I never rated Robben as highly as I rate Eden. Robben was an amazing player when he started running at people, but Hazard's just crazy the way he passes, moves and dribbles. Plus he's added a lot of goals and assists to his game. I feel as though he can become a genuinely great player.

Harvz   

He's got Real Madrid written all over him. With Zizou there, his self confessed love of them, the heights he's bound to hit... Seriously, I'm just preparing myself for it. Might sound silly saying this, but I never rated Robben as highly as I rate Eden. Robben was an amazing player when he started running at people, but Hazard's just crazy the way he passes, moves and dribbles. Plus he's added a lot of goals and assists to his game. I feel as though he can become a genuinely great player.

Fortunately they have Ronaldo, Bale and the new darling, Isco, playing in their 3 starting positions. We probably have a few years yet before they start bidding.

DLU   

He has new contract until 2020 written all over him as well ;) We need to act quickly!