• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

Some reports that the Belgian national team manager has suggested Hazard should join PSG to become a better player. Probably just garbage 'mis-translation', but if that's true, he needs a proper clip around the head.

Dunno myself but a mate said Wilmots was pretty out of line in exactly what he said. He may have a grudge over the treatment of kdb and lukaku but to make out playing with an aging ibra outranks everything a better chels and epl can offer is insulting and not his damn business.

PSG and France is a backwards move but Real could be in for him seriously too. Given his huge steps under jose hed be foolish to move imho and you hope he has the sense to see that. We need to secure both haz and thibauly asap.

Dunno myself but a mate said Wilmots was pretty out of line in exactly what he said. He may have a grudge over the treatment of kdb and lukaku but to make out playing with an aging ibra outranks everything a better chels and epl can offer is insulting and not his damn business.

From his point of view we have been magnificent with both KDB and Lukaku.

It would be hard to find them better clubs where they could play regularly.

But then there are denials, and his actual quote:

‘It’s an opportunity to be taken into serious consideration if he wants to be part of the category of players who make the difference,’ the Belgium boss is alleged to have said.

‘It’s time to raise his level. Hazard and Ibrahimovic are two different players – but highly complementary.’

reads so confused that it probably is a few phrases taken out of context and translated badly.

DLU   

Reports say he will be back soon! That's awesome news, life without Eden just isn't the same.

Some reports that the Belgian national team manager has suggested Hazard should join PSG to become a better player. Probably just garbage 'mis-translation', but if that's true, he needs a proper clip around the head.

If I am not mistaken he is french belgium and they all would rather be french than belgian, so it would follow he would want eden in france

If I am not mistaken he is french belgium and they all would rather be french than belgian, so it would follow he would want eden in france

Sure but how many top French players play in France?

So even if he tries to persuade Hazard of how great France is, the logical next step is to go from France to England or Spain (or Italy or Germany...)

Besides Hazard has played French football - 147 appearances in league football.

He can't want to go back to playing French teams week in week out again - it isn't even as though he'd get to face PSG twice a year.

Scooba   

Honestly can't see him going anywhere for at least another 5 years. Still has so much to achieve with us.

Scooba   

Wins PFA young player of the year. Congrats Eden! I'm sure there will be plenty more awards to come. Insane talent.

Wins PFA young player of the year. Congrats Eden! I'm sure there will be plenty more awards to come. Insane talent.

Well done Eden, well deserved. And hope you are fit soon!

DLU   

Well deserved the award. In my opinion he should have won both, because technically he is definitely the best player in the league, but hasn't got enough goals this time around.