• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

I am usually very negative when it comes to big signings as I view them as very unlikely however this one looks like a possibilty to me. Hazard is suddenly strongly linked with us, reports he's in London talking to us. So what does he do to avoid such speculation? Go to an Arsenal game where his good friend Gervinho plays. Coincidence much that he visits Arsenal the same week he's been linked with us then?

bert19   

I am usually very negative when it comes to big signings as I view them as very unlikely however this one looks like a possibilty to me. Hazard is suddenly strongly linked with us, reports he's in London talking to us. So what does he do to avoid such speculation? Go to an Arsenal game where his good friend Gervinho plays. Coincidence much that he visits Arsenal the same week he's been linked with us then?

Maybe he just likes seeing Arsenal get beaten like all of the rest of us do?

I mean, that's pretty possible. It is fun seeing them lose.....

Don't know if someone has mentioned it before, but apparently "the people" says that Michael Emenalo was watching the game between Lille and Marseille in midweek because of Eden Hazard...

Don't know if someone has mentioned it before, but apparently "the people" says that Michael Emenalo was watching the game between Lille and Marseille in midweek because of Eden Hazard...

Or was it also Cesar Azpilicueta? Maybe both.

samuel86   

according to this on twitter: chelsea have made contact with Eden Hazard representatives this afternoon, and a bid and package to be offered this weekend. - l'equipe

samuel86   

A package that will be refused and we move on.

well a move is not impossible. According to Le Parisien, Lille, who are seeking for an eventual replacement for Eden Hazard, are in talks with Sochaux Marvin Martin.

according to this on twitter: chelsea have made contact with Eden Hazard representatives this afternoon, and a bid and package to be offered this weekend. - l'equipe

If that's not on their website was it a Twitter feed from one of L'Equipe'slot or just a retweet from anyone?